【Lust & Torture】┌Ch.1┘ Lost in a place full of drowned thoughts

Start from the beginning

"That is a relief; You should not wander around in the woods at such hours."

"I guess you are right; Do you know if other bus stations are around?" The girl asked, and the man said that there was only one, the one that dropped her at the place she was. "You could stay with us for the night; It will be safer than running around to catch a ride." The man smiled reassuringly.

"Really; That would be awesome; Thank you very much!" The young woman cheerfully followed while the man smiled at how effortlessly he could convince the girl.''I wish this girl could be smart enough not to let such a situation happen again; Not all people are nice in this world." he thought.''So, um... What is your name?"
"It is Han, but you can call me Lao Han, like everybody else." The tall man smiled at her sweetly once more, and the girl couldn't help the wave of warmth this man gave her; He felt like family to her.

"What's your name?"
"It is Beth; Nice to meet you, Lao Han!"
"Nice to meet you too, Beth." They walked down the gravel path and reached the lovely house while talking to each other; Then his wife, as the girl could tell she was; by the way they looked at each other, came out with a significant smile.

"Wife, I brought the girl who was standing out there; this kid has no sense of security; I think it is time for one of your lectures!" The man said while chuckling, and Beth joined him."Hello, sweetheart. I am Olya you can call me Old Olya."
"Hello, I am Beth!"
"You two, come right in; By the way, you need not pay attention to this old man; His bones are just too old to think anymore!"
"Oh, I could have never guessed!"They made fun of the man who sat on the couch and crossed his hands like a five-year-old child; It made the two females laugh as they all sat in the living room and got to know each other better.

"Here, drink some warm water; It is chilly outside, and you don't want to get sick."
"Thank you."
"My pleasure, sweetheart; Be more careful, okay?" Lao Olya voiced while she smiled at the young woman."I will, I promise!" Beth replied, smiling back."That is great then; See you old bones, the girl is smart and understanding, no need for the half-hour lecturing; The poor girl must be starving by now, and you kept talking like a parrot!"

"Oh, old woman, I think you have something against me these days; Is it that I am too handsome, and you are jealous of me going outside!"

"Please, It is not like I haven't seen handsome men before; You call yourself handsome; What a joke!"

"Then you- you-"
"Come on; Let's go, cook, my sweet girl; Leave the old man alone with his TV!"Beth raised her eyebrows worriedly, but soon she realized they were having fun and joked amongst themselves; Beth couldn't understand such beautiful chemistry since she had never met her dad and only had her sweet mom with her."What would you like to eat, sweetheart?"
"Anything will do, and I can also help you; Uh... I wouldn't want to disturb you too much."
"Believe me when I say it, she likes having kids around a lot, so you are not disturbing anyone, darling."The man said playfully."Oh, shut your mouth, you old thing!"

Beth thanked them and sat down to talk with the man while his wife was cooking. Time passed peacefully while the woman was cooking for the two of them.

"She is gorgeous." Beth stared at the woman with admiration.She wasn't tall and had long hair; She was such a gorgeous woman; The man noticed Beth watching his wife with an admirable look.