𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴

To Shiganshina
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Today was the day to retake Wall Maria and this time you were participating in this operation. Thankfully, your uniform was fixed along with your blindfold, so you didn't need to worry about wearing some tight pants that is difficult to move in. You made sure your students stay out of this for their safety especially since Reiner and Bertolt are still in the loose, but that didn't prevent them from saying goodbye to you.

"Sensei, please be careful." Yuji said, giving you a hug as small tears were in the corner of his eyes. Nobara came next and hugged you as well, "I know this is useless, but don't die okay." You laughed at them both, "Don't worry, I will be okay. I'm Gojo Y/N, the strongest sorcerer." You said with pride which made the two of them sweatdrop at your confidence. Your covered eyes trailed to Megumi who was standing a few feet away from you with his hands in his pockets. You went past Yuji and Nobara to the black haired male and smiled at him, "Aren't you going to say anything to your sensei before leaving?" You said to him with a pleading tone.

Megumi blushed in embarrassment, "I know you will be fine, so-..." He couldn't finish his sentence as you hugged him tightly, "I understand." Was the only thing you said as you smiled gently. Megumi hesitated for a moment before hugging you back, burying his face in your shoulder. He didn't want you to go... you were like a mother to him, but he was certain that you will be fine. You should be...

"Miss Gojo, we will be taking our leave!" One of the Scouts told you which made you pull away and nod to him. You looked at the Megumi and gave him a head pat, "I must go now, make sure those two don't make a fuss." Megumi nodded and you started to make your way toward the Scouts.

"We will be waiting for you, sensei."

Megumi thought as he saw you disappeared among the soliders.

Time Skip:-
The trip to Shiganshina took so long. You this time got your own horse and were in the front line beside Erwin to ensure safety to all Scouts. You could feel Levi's glare at your back, you know this was a spark of jealousy.

As you approached Shiganshina, Erwin looked at you, "You can go first." You nodded as the blond man got a hold of your horse. You smiled at him, "Good luck." You said before clapping your hand and teleported to the midair of Shiganshina's atmosphere. You took off your blindfold to see your surroundings more clearly.

After a few minutes of not spotting anything out of ordinary in this abandoned town, you pulled out a flare Erwin gave you and shot out the green signal which resulted in the Scouts to get in safely

After a few minutes of not spotting anything out of ordinary in this abandoned town, you pulled out a flare Erwin gave you and shot out the green signal which resulted in the Scouts to get in safely. They didn't waste time as they quickly went to the outer gate to seal it. You still continued your job to observe the surroundings with your Six Eyes.

You felt something was off about this place, "No titan appeared yet... This does not bode well." You thought as you clenched your fist. Suddenly, a bright lighting bolt hit the ground and you knew Eren had successfully sealed the first gate. Still, your bad feelings didn't go away. You could see some fuss happening around, but you didn't bother about it as you kept you focus on the task given to you. That was until you saw another lightning bolt appear again, "This is either Reiner or bert-... His name is difficult!" You sighed at your thoughts as you saw more bolts appeared from the other side of Shiganshina's inner gate. You could see many titans appeared out of nowhere as noticed one look like a monkey, "That was a trap!" You thought as you teleported beside Erwin. You could see the monkey titan pick up a boulder and threw ot toward the wall.

"Boulder incoming! Get down!" Erwin warned loudly and everyone prepared for the strong impact. Thankfully nobody got hurt... yet. "Did he miss?" One of the Scouts asked as he was looking down at the dust mess. Erwin frowned, "No, he hit his mark." He said and you just understood the situation, "Oh, he blocked the entrance so the horses can get in. That's clever for a giant creature." You said as you put your hands in your pockets. Erwin nodded in agreement and proceeded to explain the situation, "You're right. They want to prevent us from escaping on horseback so they can surround us and finish is off right here." Erwin continued to encourage the Scouts to advance and survive this war.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Everyone was quiet, humans and titans were only staring at each other until Levi spoke up, "Erwin, the armored one is coming up here." He said as he stood behind Erwin. At his words, you turned and saw Reiner in his titan form, preparing to dash at the wall. He ran to the wall and started to climb up, "All troops! Do not engage with the Armored Titan! Stay away from him!" Erwin ordered. You averted your gaze ahead to the titans and saw a new figure standing on all four through the dust, it had a weird looking face. You tapped Erwin's shoulder and pointed ahead, "Look over there." You told him and he squinted his eyes to see more clearly. "The quadruped Titan down there is intelligent. And it might not be the only one." Erwin uttered while still looking ahead.

You hummed in agreement, "I noticed. It could just destroy the supplies and charge at us. The other titans are standing there as if waiting for orders. They are definitely intelligent." You explained after you studied the situation.

The monkey titan suddenly raised his fist up and slammed it down after letting out a loud roar. Everything was quiet before the smaller titans started to run toward the wall. You stretched your arms as you smirked, "It's action time!" You said as you got excited for the fight.