twenty-nine

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?" called out Aphrodite from the other line.

Esther bites her lip debating whether or not she should tell her. She honestly shouldn't, but she feels like she should.

The next few minutes went on like that- her contemplating whether she should tell Aphrodite or not.

"Hello?" Aphrodite calls out again which snapped Esther out of her trance.

She lets out a sigh, "Hey, Aph. It's Esther." She starts. Oh screw it, she was gonna tell her. She thought.

Aphrodite lets out a soft chuckle. "I know, Es. I have your number," She states. "Anyways, what's up? Have you been crying?" She asks

Esther decides to ignore the last part. "I shouldn't be doing this," She informs Aphrodite "but I want you to go to Mary Midrest Hospital. Don't ask any questions. Just go, quick. I'll meet you outside the hospital."

"But Esther, wait-" Was the last thing Esther heard before she ended the call.

Some tears fall down Esther's face but she quickly wipes it as she looks down at her hands, hoping that she did the right thing.

------------------------------------------

NOTE: No, this is not the end. Please check my profile for details. Thank you!

Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

[vote, comment, fan!]

NOTE: Esther Carter is... well, obviously, Noah's (older) sister.