Fight! (Off the wall era)

This has a specific era, as he can release 'She's out of my life after the break up xx :))

Trigger Warning: Strong language and mentions of Suicide

I came home early today. I worked late night shifts at the hospital. Michael is usually in bed by now, but a light is on upstairs. That was unusual. I come quietly through the front door, and take my scrubs out of my bag, putting them straight in the washing machine, along with my bag. It was only hygienic. I had changed at the hospital, and I strain to listen for any noise upstairs, but the entire house is silent, or at least, silent to what my ears could detect. I kick off my shoes and walk upstairs. A subconscious feeling balls in my tummy, but I try to stay optimistic, as I climb the stairs, and walk along the corridor to our bedroom. The light is coming from inside our bedroom. I wonder whether he has just gone to the bathroom.. possibly?

My breathing picks up a little, and I open the door a crack. My jaw drops, and the tears that were already laying in my eyes, started to spill down my cheeks. Michael was sat on our bed, shirtless, another woman's' lips pressed passionately against his. My heart breaks into a million pieces. Right there and then. I somehow manage to clear my throat.

He looks round. His eyes widen, and he immediately pushes the lady away, quite vigorously. She almost falls off the bed. he gazes guiltily at me, while his hands grope around for his shirt. I couldn't muster any words, so, tears still running down my cheeks, I held up my middle finger, standing in the doorway for a few seconds so my message could really sink in, then turned and ran to the guest bedroom. I slam the door, and collapse onto the single bed in the corner of the room, my emotions overwhelming me. 

How could he do this to me? Especially after every single thing we have carefully navigated together! I cry loudly into the pillow, and my sides begin to hurt from it all. There was no reason for me to live. None, except one, that I had planned to tell him in a couple of weeks. But screw it all now, that didn't matter any more, he had obviously found a woman more important than me, and there was nothing left for me now.

* Michael's POV *

After shouting at Clara, an impulse that had thrown itself out of my mouth before I had registered it was even there. I feel so stupid, I had let this lady lead me on, yes I had drunk a couple of glasses of my favourite wine, but it was no excuse. And I also knew just how devastating it would be for her, she said she had been feeling ill for the last few days too, that wasn't any better. My eyes begin to water, as I pick up my shirt from across the room where Clara had thrown it in her fit of desire for me. I had already shunted her out of the room, and told her to go downstairs. I was now completely sober. I sit down on my bed, and rest my head in my hands. How could I have let this happen? A tear slips down my cheek, and I fling my head up, staring blankly at the ceiling. My vision was watery, and I know I will have to talk to her. I stand and walk out of the room. I look down at my feet as I walk, and almost completely panic, my fingers are shaking and my chest is rising and falling quickly. 

I get to her door, and listen to her choked sobs from inside. It really hurts. I knock gently, my hands still shaking.

"Please come out, I need to talk to you," I say.

"Go away," Comes the reply.

"Please!" I beg, swallowing a sob, "I need to explain!"

"Michael, I said go away," She cries.

"Baby, I'm so stupid for this!" I say, desperate, "Please just listen!"

"FUCK OFF MICHAEL!!" She screams, and I bite down on my lower lip, trying to stem the flow of tears from my eyes. I hated it when anyone swore, but I knew it was my fault.

"And take your lady friend with you! By all means don't let me get in the way of your important lady!" She continues. I can't say anything, I felt I would completely tear on the inside.

"Let me explain!" I manage to begin.

"NO! I don't want to hear another word! You are a fucking LIAR, and a cheater, I don't ever want anything to do with you! FUCKING EVER!"

"But.."

" I don't want to hear any more of your bullshit!" She pauses for breath,

"WE ARE DONE MICHAEL!"

I close my eyes, and lean my back against the door, sliding down it to curl into a ball on the floor, my forehead resting on my knees. My puffy curls fell in front of my face as I cried. 

On the other side of the door, Tatty copied.

*******************

*Tatty's POV (3 weeks later)

I am led on my bed, eating a tub of ice cream, listening to the radio. It has been boring songs so far, I haven't found one I can have a proper cry to. Then:

"Now, on 115 radio, we have Michael Jackson's brand new single 'She's Out of My Life'. Watch out ladies, he's coming for you!"

My ears prick up. I glare at the radio, and my glare becomes a look of severe shock and guilt as the smooth melody floated from the speaker. 

He was singing to me.

A single tear falls down my cheek before I even knew. I look down at my phone, and my friend hits me up. 

'Have you heard his new song yet?'

'Yes I have, just listening to it'

'Its so good!'

'He's talking to me, I can feel it'

'Wow, that makes so much more sense now'

'I'm literally dying!'

'Aww, you still love him, so cute!'

'No I don't!'

'Yeah you do! its so obvious!'

The doorbell rings, and it startles me.

'Gtg.. Bye bestie!'

'Bye, love u'

I giggle, my best friend was always so cuddly. 

I don't even bother turning off my music and when I answer the door I wish I had never heard it.

It was Michael.

"What are you doing here?" I demand. He cocks his head, listening to his own music blasting through my mums house. 

"You've heard my song?" He asks quietly, and I can see his eyes are watery. It makes my own water too, "You know I still love you.."

I break. It takes a lot of strength to not cry.

"I know," I say. A tear creeps down my cheek, I felt all the emotion I had tried to hide from everyone ( including myself) flood back through my system, and I feel an impulse. One desiring his comfort and kind words.
I run into his arms, hugging him as tight as I can. He buries his head in my neck and hugs me back with every ounce of love in his body. 

"I love you Michael"

"I love you more"

A/N

Awwwwwwwww:):)))  x)&(38_))ahfgkejcngj.. 
(dies)
I'm sorry it was so short but honestly, homework right now is absolutely ridiculous!

So cute!

Luv u all so much xx

Annie gurlll out✌️