Ochako laughed, excited for her flowers to grow as soon as possible, as her parents smiled seeing their daughter filled with joy. "Let's wait this spring , okay?" The mom spoke.

"We'll buy you an art book and some colour pencils while waiting." The dad then said, patting her small head.

She gasped, shimmering her eyes with more sparkles as she looked at her dad. "Thank you, dad!"

She hugged her dad as the parents smiled, being the happy family they are. It was where Ochako started drawing and loved doing what she does. 

She will never forget this unforgettable moment.

Spring passed by like a breeze. It was so fast that more than a year passed by since that day.

She stared at the drawing on the wall with the sound of rain pouring outside with the dark clouds. It was the drawing of carnation flowers in a vase and three people around which represents her and her parents gardening it which she kept ever since the day she finished the drawing. Her first drawing and one of her favorites.

 She sighed, staring at the paper on the table full of sketches of the same flower.

Her mind was full of the memories of that time and the more she thinks about it, the more it hurts.

It was the weekend and the day where it has been a year since that incident happened. And also the day where things changed.

A knock appear at her door. "Ochako? Have you eaten lunch already?" It was her mom, wearing a black dress.

Ochako nodded without looking at her mom, not averting her eyes from the sketches at all. She gazed at her first drawing again and looked at the drawing of her dad who had a smile on his face, holding her daughter's hand.

Today was her father's death anniversary.

She stood up from her chair and placed the paper in her drawer of her study table. She then walked towards the door, where her mom was standing.

"Let's go?" She asked her, with a sad smile on her face. Seeing Ochako like this, she can tell she didn't want to remember what happened.

Ochako forced a smile, nodding at her mom.

"Yes, mom."

The two then went out of their home to visit her dad's resting place.

PRESENT DAY

"I think a need to change the water now." She whispered under her warm breath in the cold air of the room. 

Her eyes averted away from her sketches as she gazed at the green-haired sitting next to her on another table, resting his head in his arms facing away from her direction. 

She sighed as she turned around, looking at the air-conditioner at the back. 

I guess he was cold over there.

Ochako chuckled, now looking back at Izuku resting well in the warm area.

"Why are you sitting there?" She asked all of a sudden, not taking her eyes off her sketches.

No answer came from him but just silence in return. Well, that is to be expected, Ochako thought so. But to her surprise, he actually said a word with his own voice in which she thought she will never hear in such close distance.

He replied. "Too cold at the back."

Her eyes widened with shock, not expecting this at all. "I-I see." She stuttered, hesitant to continue her work after that.