xl. fight fight fight

Start from the beginning

"i won't repeat the mistake i made five years ago, you hear me? i will take young bakugou back, and i will make sure you're locked up for the rest of your sad life!" all might declared, his muscles growing by the second. "right along with your despicable league of villains!"

all might plunged forward, his fist recoiled back and ready to beat all for one's ass.

"sounds like you have your work cut out for you. this will be hard for us both."

life-support's arm grew to about double the size of its original form, extending out to all might's body and blowing him back. it wasn't any normal "light-push" though, all might flew into about three fucking buildings.

life-supported-grandpa looked at his hand, mumbling random words like "air cannon" and "times four." maybe something about a delightful combination and more enhancers.

what was grandpa taking and where can you get some?

"all might!" bakugou shouted, standing up.

you averted your eyes to bakugou and someone with light blue hair and a hand on his face. from what you could see, he was all shriveled and dusty and didn't know how to exfoliate properly.

"don't you worry," fancy grandpa started. "it'll take a lot more than that to kill him."

he then looked at the flakey-man. "get off the battle field tomura. and take that child with you."

all for one's fingers extended out; no longer looking like fingers, but like circuit boards. his "fingers" reached and plunged into an unconscious person(?) with a weird gas face.

your eyes widened at the action, covering your mouth to refrain from making any noise. he was so, brutal. to his own team too? aren't they on the same side? is the "every man for themselves" motto what all villains live by or just this one?

"kurogiri, warp them away," tuxedo grandpa commanded, using his "fingers" to maneuver the unconscious person.

"be careful!" someone spoke up, rushing to kurogiri's side. "one of the heroes messed with him and he's unconscious. i'm not sure what's going on, but if you can teleport why don't you get us out of here?"

the person had a voice of a man, but the looks of a woman. you weren't sure what they were, except that they were (quite obviously) a villain.

"my warp power is still new, magne. there is much i need to learn about it. it's distance is limited and while he can teleport specific coordinates, i only transport people to and from my own location. or with focus, to and from someone i am very familiar with. that is all," all for one monologued.

three of the other villains looked at each other and shrugged. you recognized one of them being "florida man" since he was an alligator. the other two couldn't recognize, one having a magic hat and the other looking like an off-brand deadpool.

"it is easier to have kurogiri do it," tuxedo spoke up.
suddenly, kurogiri's dust-cloud-head expanded into a huge black hole.

"portable quirk activation." all for ones circuit "fingers" then retracted back into his regular hand.

"leave this place."

"what about you?" the light-bluenette asked, turning towards all for one.

there was a sudden loud crash coming from the buildings, smoke arising from it. a white streak of air appeared out of the sky, revealing all might flying through the air.

"fuck yeah," you whispered ever so softly. izuku glanced at you before doing a double take and pulled you down.

you blinked in surprise as he stared at you. he gave you a looked, basically telling you "what the hell are you doing and stop doing it we gotta rescue kacchan."

you rolled your eyes and looked back over the wall, ignoring izuku's silent plea for you to stay down. all for one was floating in the air, deflecting a punch from all might.

the man in the magic hat transformed someone into a marble, causing bakugou too look over at him. all six of the villains surrounded bakugou, ready to throw hands and take him by force.

but so was the explosive blond.

all might sprang to bakugou, shouting at him to not engage in combat. the grandpa wasn't having it and grabbed all might with his circuit fingers.

the entire point of the heroes mission was to save bakugou. but the heroes couldn't get to bakugou. all because of stupid grandpa and his little lackeys.

you turned your head to the five other hero students, all of them sick to their stomachs. they were peering over the wall and watching the fights play out.

bakugou was in a 6 vs 1. all might was against a grandpa with practically every quirk in existence. five 1-a students were hiding behind a wall trying to rescue their classmate.

you were just along for the drama. and the main character experiences of course.

you peered over the wall again. all might ran to bakugou once more, screaming "i'm coming for you!"

alas, he was dragged back by all for one. "i don't think so, because i am here."

damn. he used all might's own line against him. isn't he petty as fuck.

all might was tossed into the air once again, crashing into one of the taller buildings. izuku glared at the villain, clenching his jaw.

you looked back over at your friends. all five of then were deep in thought, visibly shaking at their thoughts.

just what had happened before you got here?

izuku glared at the ground, most likely trying to think of a strategy to rescue bakugou unscathed. you kept glancing between everyone. you were practically useless when it came to figuring out plans.

all you knew how to do was fight. shut off your brain and just go with the flow.

izuku suddenly shot up, immediately turning to iida. "iida! listen-"

"you can't fight," he shut down. "i won't let you!"

"no! i think theres another way," izuku whispered. "a way that won't involve any combat. that will let us escape. with him! come on! we can still get kacchan back!"

that grabbed everyones attention.

iida loosened his grip on izuku and todoroki's shirts, allowing them to breathe. you cocked an eyebrow at izuku.

todoroki sat up tentatively. "tell us your plan."