Two

The worst thing about being a vampire is the gifts you might have. Most vampires don't have gifts but others do and when you do and make one little mistake it's life or death well more like life and die again.

I Ellailiy Cullen have a gift that no vampire has ever had and for that, I'm locked away like Rapunzel. My gift is anything there's no name for it but I like to call it 'doomsday' it's very powerful plus I'm a magnet or as some people know it as a Copy Cat. I think of something like Eddies mind reading and boom I can mind-read. I don't like it very much but its useful sometimes. I technically have every power in the world even the human power I can cry, sleep, eat, go to the bathroom, and bleed but the blood doesn't have a scent and I can't get pregnant but I don't know if that's for sure.

Most people don't know about me...who am it kidding everyone doesn't know about me but let me introduce myself to you. Hi, I'm Ellailiy Cullen Edward's biological little sister and the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen. My adoptive siblings are

~Jasper 'Hale' - Age: '19' 161

~Edward 'Cullen' - Age '17' 104

~Alice 'Cullen' - Age '19' 104

~Ellailiy 'Cullen'- Age '15' 101 (ME!)

~Emmet 'Cullen' - Age '20' 93

~Rosalie 'Hale' - Age '19' 93

~Briyn 'Hale' - age '16' 89

In that order from oldest to youngest but for some reason they still treat me like a baby even though I'm older than them.

Dad and I have always been close since he changed me. You could say I'm 'Daddy's little girl' but it's true I'm daddy's girl

Mom and I haven't really been close. She prefers the other sibling over me but she will still make sure I'm 'living'

Jasper and I are close but not as close as me and Bri but still close we both love the topic of history and Jazz is like my teacher and he can tell if/when I get too nervous or scard

Edward and I might be siblings but we aren't that close for the past 50 years he's kept me in the house like a shiny rare jewel but lately, all he's done is yell at me.

Alice is nice she sneaks me out to go shopping all the time plus she can tell when its nice to have someone sneak you out.

Emmet and I are like electricity and water they are great to use separate but together causes a big mess.

Rosalie is like a big sister to me. I look up to her and want to be her sometimes. She's always nice and uses a gentle voice with me plus she's my favorite other than Bri.

Briyn and I are like cookies and milk. Perfect together. I stop her from getting in trouble with dad and she stops me from sneaking out of the house. we've been best friends since we meet and I wouldn't trade it for anything event to escape the house for a week.

My room is in the attic so is Briyn's we share the attic since it's so big. We have white walls and two black beds on the same wall. Along with black n white nightstands and dressers to match our beds with walk-in closets. I have white Riyn has black. We have a white couch in the corner with a Tv and a big bookshelf on both sides of the Tv. There's a bathroom on both of our sides of the room. I have sage green and white bedding while Bri has all-black bedding. on my side, I have some posters of Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, and Lady Gaga. Briyn had posters of AC/DC, Weezer, Seether, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Jay-Z, and Kanye West

School started 4 months ago it's now January 20th for the past two days my sibling have come home complaining about a girl named 'Bella' and 'Bethany'. Last night Riyn explained to me her situation with her mate Bethany. I'm so happy for her and I really want to meet this Bethany. Briyn said she goes by Beth though so when she comes over, call her Beth. They get along so perfectly and Riyn doesn't have a problem with her blood.

Edward left yesterday for some reason but tomorrow is Saturday and I want to go hunt for real instead of my sibling hunting for me.