49 ❀ Peter Parker

Imagine Peter getting jealous when he sees Flash talking to you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Imagine Peter getting jealous when he sees Flash talking to you.

High school is a mess. But at least yoy have your best friends Peter and Ned by your side to help you through it. What you didn't know, was that Peter had a huge crush on you ever since he met you.

You walked to your seat in front of Peter and smiled at him, which he returned, before sitting down. "Hey, Y/n." Peter called and you turned around.

"Yes?" You questioned and he looked around to make sure no one was listening.

"Do you wanna get a sandwich with me after school?" He asked, a hint of nervousness audible in his voice.

You smiled and nodded, making him smile before you turned back around. As you did, you felt someone sit next to you and turned to the person. Your smile dropped when you saw who it was.

Flash Thompson.

"Heyyy." He smirked and you rolled your eyes at him.

"What do you want?" You asked coldly and Flash made a fake "ow" sound at your coldness towards him.

He then proceeded to grab your hand to "examine a ring you were wearing" but you knew that he just wanted an excuse to sit with you.

You turned around to look at Peter and saw his jaw clench as he glared at Flash. You quickly told Flash to "fuck off" respectfully and turned around fully to look at Peter.

"Jealous, Parker?" You teased and he chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up." You smiled, seeing the tint of pink of cheeks that showed that he was embarrassed that he got caught.