31 ❀ Sam Wilson

Sam had to go on a mission today but you wanted to spend time with him

Sam had to go on a mission today but you wanted to spend time with him. However, you knew he had to go and save the world.

It's been a few hours since he left and you were really starting to miss him. You picked up your phone to call him, but hesitated. You fiddled with the phone until you finally decided to call him.

Meanwhile, Sam was keeping a lookout when he saw an incoming phonecall from you appearing in his goggles. He looked around before answering the call, his hand instinctively reaching up to his head.

"Hey, baby, everything alright?" He asked, a bit worried about your call. "Yeah, everything's fine, just missed you." Your voice rung through his ears as he chuckled at your words.

"I miss you too." He confessed, a huge smile spreading across his face.

"You're not busy, are you? If so, I could end the call." You added quickly, making a soft laugh leave Sam's mouth. "I would love to talk to you more, but, yeah. I am pretty busy."

You let out an unintentional whine and Sam smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be back soon. I promise." He said and you smiled, even though he couldn't see you. "Alright, see you soon." You said bye and hung up, leaving Sam to smile like an idiot for the rest of the mission.

However, this call did encourage him to complete the mission faster so that he could see you.