26 ❀ Peter Parker

!Female Reader!

!Female Reader!

Right now, you were in Venice with the rest of your class and your best friend, Peter. However, during the whole trip on the plane and the boat ride, you caught him glancing at you. Ned had told you that Peter liked you, but you didn't belive him.

While roaming around Venice, you decided to talk to Peter about it. "Hey, Peter-"

"Y/n, I'll be right back, just stay here, okay?" He cut you off.

You just nodded and Peter hurried away. You stood at the exact same spot, looking around awkwardly. You noticed MJ and Brad taking pictures with some pigeons and let out a sigh. You didn't want to go too far away in case Peter couldn't find you again, so you just walked around at one spot.

Soon enough, Peter ran back towards you, almost running into you and knocking you both down. "Woah, what's with the speed?" You chuckled and Peter let out a nervous laugh. "Where were you?" You asked and Peter removed something from his pocket.

"I-I, um...I saw this and uh," He shrugged his shoulders, tilting his head a bit. "Thought you'd like it." You gasped at the beautiful necklace in his hand. "Peter, that's so sweet of you." You gushed happily, taking it from him as he helped you wear it.

"Thank you." You smiled and kissed his cheek, making Peter turn deep pink. That was enough for you to know that Ned wasn't lying.