five

"Join me

"Join me."

"What? What did you say?" asked Ji Yeong in shook

"Join me. Let's work together."

"Oh?" Ji Yeong was still shocked that she asked her

"Do you have someone else you want to work with?" asked Sae Byeok

"No, No I don't. I was just shocked that you said that to me."

"Since that, all are into pairs let's choose the part you wanna do." said one of the group

The class went by planning who should do that, this, discussing it together. Ji Yeong felt happy that we got to work with Sae Byeok, it was even she who asked. Finally, she got to get a little closer to her and be her friend.

Before they finished the class and had to go, Ji Yeong wanted to ask Sae Byeok how they were going to work together but she left right away after they finished the class so she had no time to ask her. Ji Yeong is dedicated to going and asking her later or maybe before they finish all their classes.

Ji Yeong went to her locker and to take the books for the next lessons she had. She took and went back to the place and sat waiting for the next class to start. Yujin went next to Ji Yeong ask sat, they weren't in the same group so they didn't have time to spend sitting together in the lesson they had.

" We're not lucky this time I guess, we didn't get to work together but that's okay we still have the times where we can be together and maybe have fun." told Yujin while making jokes about how they didn't get lucky to be in the same group and work together in the project.

"We can't always be together, that's okay." said Ji Yeong

"Even that she wanted it too bad to be in the same but when she got to be in the same team with SaeByeok she forgot right away about it and it didn't become a big deal to her.

" Are you doing fine with the group? If you can't stand them we can try to ask the teacher to change you to another group." asked Yujin

"Nah, no need! I think I am doing good with my group, we are good, there is no need to ask for change. I am gonna be working with SaeByeok, it won't be hard to work since we divided into pairs and I got with her, she actually asked me to team with her. I am not gonna have much time to work with other classmates in the groups after we choose our parts to work on the project, so I don't need to change since I am gonna be working with her.

"Wait! Did you just say that she asked you to team with you? SaeByeok?!" Yujin asked in shook

"Yes, why? Is there anything wrong?" replied Ji Yeong

"No but it was unexpected because she is not that type to ask someone to team with her, she is always cold and as I know she won't do that but this is something new I was shocked."

"What do you mean by that? It's not like that, I feel that she thought that I may be left as the last person and not be in a team with anyone why she chose me." explained Ji Yeong

"I don't know what to say but I am in shock, this is something new that I heard about her."

" Let's not talk about it now, the teacher is coming." told Ji Yeong while seeing that the teacher was already in front of the class door and going into the class.

The time came to finish all their lessons. They finished classes for lunch before they had their last classes and finally it was time to get home but Ji Yeong still did not ask Sae Byeok about how they were going to work. Ji Yeong dedicated herself to waiting for her and asking about it. She could ask her since they don't have the same classes and that's why she just dedicated to asking her before she got to go home.

After a few minutes of waiting, Ji Yeong saw her coming from the school's yard. She was coming out so Ji Yeong went next to her and told her that she had to ask her something.

"What do you want?" asked Sae Byeok, kinda annoyed

"I wanted to ask about the project we work on together. What should we do about the project, how should we work, we have to decide before it's too late for that."

"What do you wanna do? Do you wanna work in school after finishing the classes or maybe somewhere else?"

"Okay then let's work tomorrow after we finish the classes." told Ji Yeong while having a smile on her face

" Okay then I will get going now." said Sae Byeok while trying to leave from there

"Wait a minute! I have to do something." stopped her while saying this

"Do what?" asked Sae Byeok

Ji Yeong saw that she was about to leave and also saw that her dad came and she had to get home too but she saw that Sae Byeok was holding her phone, oh her hand and Ji Yeong remembered that she didn't have her contact, how should she contact her when she didn't have her number. Ji Yeong took her phone from her hand while saying nothing and that made Sae Byeok talk right away " What are you doing? Why are you taking my phone?

Ji Yeong didn't answer her but kept writing her number and called herself to have her number and also so Sae Byeok could have her number as well.

"Here is my number, I had to take it since I didn't know how to contact you about the project." told her and ran right away while only saying " Bye! I have to go, don't forget to save my contact."

"Still can't understand what this girl is thinking." told SaeByeok herself while she went and at the same time she saved her contact.

author's note. ﹅

 chapter five! I hope you enjoy reading until now and don't forget to comment ( if you want to) & make sure to follow me & vote. xoxo