PART 4

"I looked everywhere

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott explained.

"Okay, was he, like...Could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asked nervously.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott joked and I chuckled.

Stiles looked at us and frowned.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin."

"Why are you talking like he's dead? He's just missing." I spoke.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Lia. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay?" Stiles yelled.

"Lia's a virgin too." Scott added.

"An you know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles yelled.

"All right, I'll do it." Danny closed his locker and Stiles jumped and shouted.

"What?" Stiles frowned realizing what Danny said.

"Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny spoke.

We looked at each other.

"That was so sweet. Are you kidding?" Stiles spoke.

"Yes, I'm kidding." Danny replied and walked off.

"Don't toy with a guy's emotion like that, Danny. It's not attractive!" I yelled and he chuckled.

[...]

"You look good in red." I looked at Isaac.

He smiled and came closer to me.

"You look good even with nothing on." He whispered.

I hit his arm slightly and smiled.

We were going to run. I hated running. The good thing is that my new supernatural abilities help me.

Isaac kneeled down down to tie his shoelaces. I stretched my arms. I saw the twins. Isaac got really tense and I frowned.

Coach blew the whistle and everyone started running.

"Pace yourselves! Come on!" Coach yelled.

"Isaac!" Scott stopped him

"It's them." Isaac replied and ran off to follow them.