"I don't get it, Alba. Why do you write to him if you aren't going to send the letters, anyway?"

I breathed heavily, thinking about what Jade had said.

She clearly had a point, but I found solace when I wrote to him-To Harry.

He's something else, you know.

He's got this thing that no one else has.

I consider him very lucky for having that certain thing, and myself unlucky for letting go of someone who had it.

"Jade, it's the only way I can get over him."

"Are you sure?" She asks me, putting out her cigarette in someone else's drink.

"Well, I think so. I feel like it lessens my sadness," I pause. "and I've already got enough problems with my agency. I still owe them a thousand dollars, remember?"

She scrunches her face, and laughs.

"Damn, I almost forgot about that. That's okay, Albs. Owing them a thousand is better than being as broke as I am," She stands up, and reaches for my hands. "C'mon. we have a show to finish."

And that was that.

--

A/N:
Hi hi hi ( ͒ ·̫ ͒)
I'm new to writing stories on wattpad, so feedback would be appreciated (if I actually get reads on this one. Lol).

This is inspired by To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, but I can guarantee you that it's nothing like the book.

This plot is 100% original, my friends! (ڡ◕๑)

And please vote/comment 😇 I'm not a very big fan of authors who ask their readers for a certain amount of votes and comments in exchange of an update, but could you please just vote/leave a comment? It would really make my day 😊