"Alright Mari-bug, let's go back to school now shall we?" Chloe said as Pollen flew back in her owner's purse.

"Yep." Marinette replied, opening her own purse for Tikki to fly into. "The faster we get there, the more free time we'll have? The two then walked side by side to their school, they saw the others waiting for them.

"Took you both long enough!" Alya shouted once the two girls were in earshot.

"Yeah yeah, let's go get some food." Chloe waved her off, pushing past the boys to get in the lead. Adrien sighed with a smile on his face and soon followed the blonde. Marinette shrugged at her best friend and they both, Nino included, headed inside their school, walking up the stairs to the cafeteria. Chloe went to save them all a table as they got some of the available food onto their trays. They went back to the table, bringing Chloe a tray of food as well.

"I can't believe Mayura got away, again." Adrien sighed as he sat down, taking a bite out of his apple.

"We were this close-" Alya held her hand up to Marinette's face, her thumb and index finger were around a centimeter apart. "-to catching her. This close!" The girl sank back into her seat, Nino rubbed circles on her back.

"It's alright, you all did great today." Marinette encouraged her friends. "And besides, each time a new sentimonster comes, we get closer to catching Mayura, meaning we'll get her soon."

"I hope so." Chloe muttered, reaching for her water. Just as Marinette was about to change the subject, she heard a notification from her phone. She took it out of her bag and looked to see what it was. Then she smiled.

"I better take this." Marinette took her purse with her as she stood up. Alya blinked before she smirked at her best friend.

"From someone special I presume." The girl asked, one of her eyebrows raised.

Marinette stifled her laugh with her hand. "Yeah, it is." A light dusting covered her cheeks.

"Well go on, don't let us keep you." Adrien urged.

"I'm sure we can survive a while without you." Nino added on, holding his girlfriend's hand so that Marinette could have the conversation in private. Marinette smiled in gratitude and walked away to private and a quieter place.

"Do you reckon she's in love?" Alya questioned after her best friend left.

"She's completely smitten, that's for sure." Chloe agreed, smiling in the direction that Marinette went. "Loin des yeux, près du cœur." The others on the table quickly agreed. Something then caught the blonde's eye. She frowned.

"What is it Chloe?" Adrien asked, noticing his friend's expression.

"Liar coming up on our right." Chloe muttered to the group. They turned slightly and she was there, Lila was looking curiously at Marinette, seemingly intrigued about the conversation she was having. Then she moved.

"Shoot what do we do?" Alya quickly whispered. Just as Adrien was about to stand up, Nino spoke.

"Hey Rose." The boy called out to the shorter girl. She turned and walked over to the boy.

"Hi Nino, how are you?" Rose asked, a smile present on her face.

"I'm good, actually I heard something this morning." Nino quickly brought up. "I heard Lila telling Sabrina about her latest meetup with Prince Ali." The whole table watched as the short blonde's blue eyes were filled with interest.

"Oh she never mentioned that to me." Rose told the group before moving quickly in Lila's direction. "Hey Lila-" The two girls continued talking, Rose pulling Lila in the direction of her table which happened to be away from Marinette. Nino released a sigh of relief.