Chapter Four: Content-Making Problems

Zacznij od początku

"Bullshit!" Oliver exclaimed. "No filming when the other group is around. Ty, back me up here."

Everyone looked to manager Ty. He thought for a moment.

"What are you guys supposed to do when you go live then?" Ty asked. "You guys go live often, sometimes even for hours. You can't keep them locked up in a room for that long, you can't tell them what to do period Oliver."

Oliver groaned. "So then what are we supposed to do, Ty?"

Ty looked down. I don't think he even had a solution.

"Lexi." Rosie said to their leader. "Maybe Oliver's right. If we don't want to cause drama between the fans, we can't show the guys either."

Lexi listened to her friend's concerns.

"Alright fine." Lexi sighed, looking to Oliver. "We'll respect your filming time by staying in one room as long as you do the same."

"Deal." Oliver said.

"But what about the lives?" Kane asked.

"You guys may just have to tone down how often you do them." Ty said.

"We won't always be at the house." Angel said. "We go out a lot, as a group."

"Thank goodness!" Darren exclaimed, more so jokingly on his behalf, everyone kind of ignoring him anyway.

"Well, I do want to vlog the house and give a tour." Leah spoke shyly. "Would that be okay?"

Oliver groaned as Ty spoke up.

"Of course it would be." Ty said. "We can go outside for a little bit while you do that."

"Thank you." Leah smiled.

Not having much of a choice, the boys went outside to their front porch while Leah vlogged the house.

"This is going to get annoying real quick." Ryan said as they all sat outside.

"Well there's nothing else we can do." Oliver shrugged.

"We can film with the girls." Sebastian muttered.

"I'm sorry?" Oliver looked at his brother.

"We can film with the girls." Sebastian repeated, this time loud and confident. "I don't see why we have to dislike them just because our channels are so called 'rivals' by our fans. What even makes them our rivals?"

The boys all thought for a moment. I don't think any of them even knew.

"I kind of have to agree with Sebastian on this one." Kane spoke up. "Maybe filming with the girls would be fun. And our fans may get a kick out of it."

"Are you guys high?" Oliver said. "We're not filming with the girls and that's that!"

Oliver stormed off the porch and down the driveway where nobody could talk to him without shouting.

"Why does he hate them so much?" Sebastian asked. "I genuinely don't think they're that bad."

"You mean you don't find Leah that bad." Regie said, smirking as he found it a bit suspicious.

"Personally, no." Sebastian shrugged. "I actually think she's great."

"I would have to say the same about Nova." Kane said. "She's quiet but she seems really cool."

"Alex isn't all that bad either." Justin spoke up. "She's fun to play games with, anyway."

"Even though you kept losing?" Darren raised a brow.

"Yeah, even though I kept losing." Justin nodded.

"What about the rest of you?" Sebastian asked, curious to know about their first impressions on their roommates.

"I'm not sure how Rosie and I will do living together." Regie said. "She seems a bit intimidating, honestly."

"Same with Jade!" Darren exclaimed. "She threatened me to leave my own room!"

Sebastian snickered before looking at Ryan, the only one who had yet to speak their mind. "What about you, Ryan?"

"I don't know yet." Ryan shrugged. He looked as if he was thinking pretty hard, though. "We didn't talk much. She said I seemed mean though."

"She's not wrong." Darren muttered.

Ryan looked down. "Do people really see me like that?"

"Of course not, Ryan." Sebastian said. "People love you. They know you tease others as a joke and that you really do love us."

"I hope so." Ryan muttered.

"I promise you." Sebastian said before moving on. "So we're pretty even then."

"If we don't count Oliver, yeah." Kane said.

"Well, if we do end up liking the girls more than we thought, can we give the collaboration a try?" Sebastian asked.

Kane and Justin automatically said yes. As for the other three, they hesitated.

"I say yes." Ty chimed in. "I think a collaboration between the two groups would be great."

After hearing Ty's thoughts, the rest of the boys decided to agree. With that, it was decided, if majority of everyone started to get along, there would be a collab, as long as the girls were okay with it.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! I feel like this chapter might be kind of boring, sorry :/ All the chapters have been the first day still so I'm going to try to move it along considering it's about a month they are supposed to live there lol anyway! I hope you guys still enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!