I unwrapped my burn get and took a large bite of it. A satisfied moan escaped my mouth.

"Damn, did Minnie starve you or something?" My brother asked laughing at my behavior. Jay grabbed a handful of fries and put them all onto his small cup of ketchup, he then, instead of taking them all out, took one out and ate it.

"No!" I half shouted when I spilled some ketchup on my sweatshirt. I grabbed some napkins and tried to remove the dash. Jay took a glance at it and started laughing while holding his hand over his mouth to not show all the food he had inside his mouth. "We'll at least it was not a white shirt" I muttered in a sulking tone.
My brother continued to chew before swallowing and waving all the food he had eaten down with the rest of his spirit. "It's fine, you can remove the stain with some 'wannish' it's not a big deal"

After the two of us finished our burgers we drive back to the apartment.

(u_u)

I stood in front of the apartment door with a questionable look on my face. I had not yet reached out for the handle because of one thing: the silence. I gave Jay a weird look knowing that I landed something was up. "Did I forget something?" I asked him while reaching out for the handle.

"Depends, do remember that Sunghoons sister was supposed to come over?"

"Ah, yea, that" but why were they quiet?

As I opened the door, I found Sunghoon, the loud introvert, Niki, the teasing one, and Jake, the loud one of his friends are loud one, sitting on the couch in silence.
I kicked off my shoes and looked around the living room to see if there was something that had changed or if I hadn't noticed. The tv was on, playing some movie I wasn't interested in, and the rest of the apartment in my sight looked empty.

"Has someone died, or have the three of you gotten your vocal cords removed?"

They looked up at me with scared eyes. "I heard my sister talk with her friend on her phone about a boy. Do girls usually sound so scary while talking about someone they like?" Sunghoon asked me.
By the look on Jake and Niki's face, they had been talking about it for a while.

"It depends," I said shrugging my shoulders as I realized nothing severe had happened while I was gone. I walked to the kitchen and took a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water. "Don't listen to her conversations if she is talking to someone in private, it's not nice"

I lifted Tofu and Sun off the cat bed we had bought for them and walked into my bedroom. I placed the two cats on my bed and walked over to my closet to find myself a new sweatshirt since the one I was currently wearing had a stain on it. I threw the dirty shirt into a basket and slipped inside the new one. Before climbing into my bed a grabbed my computer.
I spend a few hours watching widens on YouTube and editing some stuff while having the two kittens beside me. "I wonder why the three of you are still so small, are t you supposed to be almost fully grown by now, or maybe I'm just exaggerating"

"HAEWON!"

I snapped my head towards the door. A second later Jungwon stormed in. Just as the younger was about to open his mouth, Heeseung came running in. He slung his hand over Jungwons mouth and slung him against the floor.
Heeseung let out a nervous laugh hole holding the younger under him who was trying to tell me something, but his words came mumbled.

"Sorry about that" Heeseung lifted Jungwon up, still covering his mouth, and left the room as if nothing had happened.

What was that?

Not long after, another voice broke out in the apartment. And this time, it was not only one person screaming.

"YOU'RE HURTING MY ARM!"

"GIVE ME MY PHONE"

"LET GO OF MY ARM"

"WHO THE FUCK-"

"LANGUAGE"

"I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE"

"WHERE-"

"SHUT UP SUNGHOON"

"FUCK YOU"

"NO THANKS"

"DON'T CURSE"

"WHY ARE YOU ALL SHOUTING?!" A feminine voice shouted at them. I tilted my head and climbed out of bed to see what was going on. When I opened the door I found Niki holding Sunoos phone up in the air while Sunoo was holding onto Niki's broken arms for his dear life. Jake, scolded the two with Sunghoon ready to hit him with a pillow from the back, Jay was sitting on the couch with Jungwon on his lap and Heeseung had just come out from the kitchen with a soda in his hand.
My eyes drifted to Sunghoons bedroom's door, where a girl I don't know was standing in her pj's. I cleared my throat catching everyone's attention.

The girl looked at me with wide eyes. "Who are you?"

———————————————————————

2118 words