Chaos Rising

"What?" Stiles asks  Scott

"What?" Stiles asks Scott. "What, what do you mean, what?" Scott asks from behind Stiles as he holds onto Kota's hand. "I mean 'what' and you know what."

"What, what?" Scott asks again. "That look you were giving." Stiles replies as he looks back to Kota. "You gave a look." Stiles said and then glanced at Kota, "And Kota is not even paying attention. Hello?" Stiles says snapping in front of her face. Kota grabs his hand as she pushes him away.

"What look?" Scott asks Stiles, "The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles says causing Kota to scoff, "We were having a date night and you barged in telling us to go with you to this party."

"It just seems weird going to a different high school's party." Scott said as he gave Kota a grateful smile, "What? Would you-" Stiles groans at his friends, "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay?" Stiles tells Scott and Winter, "She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Derek, no Lydia. Tonight we're moving on."

"You're right." Scott says. "That's right I'm right." Kota chuckles at the two, "Alright fine, moving on." She says with them.

"Onward and upward." Stiles cheers with Scott. "Let's do this." Scott tries to pump himself up as Scott lets go of Kota's hand to high five Stiles. Kota chuckles staring at the two boys before she does the same with Stiles.

"Why do you have a handshake with my best friend?" Scott asks Kota as he grabs her hand before walking in. "What? You jealous McCall?" She teases as she leans over pecking his lips.

"Stiles." A girl calls out getting the group's attention, "Hey. There's the birthday gir-" The girl comes up and kisses Stiles on the mouth. Kota and Scott share a look as Stiles kisses her.

"So glad that you made it." She says pulling away from him. "Me too." Stiles says. "Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine." "Yes." Stiles looks back as he leaves with the girl. Kota gives him a thumbs up with a smirk. "Be careful with him! He's fragile!" She yells receiving the finger from Stiles as they both disappear from her sight.

"Want to dance?" Scott asks leaning over to her. Kota nods as Scott leads her out to the dance floor, the two wrapping their arms around each other. "Kota, listen about not telling about seeing Allison-"

Kota places her hand on Scott's mouth as she shrugs, "It's okay. You're going to see her around school and around our life. Just promise me nothing is going to happen. THat her being back won't come between us."

Scott moves her hand as he leans his head on hers. "Nothing is going to happen." He whispers. "She's not going to get between us. I promise you."

Kota leans forward connecting their lips as she tightens her grip on Scott. Before the kiss can go farther, Scott's phone buzzes as he takes a step back and pulls it out to see a missed text from Allison on his screen.