Prologue: A Unique Auction

Start from the beginning

Old man: Sir, you don't want that devil fruit! It's going to serve no purpose!

And along with the old man, it appears the rest of the crowd was as dumbfounded as well. 

Young Man: I know what I'm doing. Since no one else wants it, I might as well take it. 

Auctioneer: Going once! Going twice! Any takers?

No response as some were disinterested in the fruit. 

Auctioneer: Sold, to the young lad in the white suit!!!

Moving the display case to the side, laughs and clapping followed as the audience felt sorry about the young man. 

Sitting down, the young man sighed. 

Young Man: I thought you'd have my side, Mashiro. 

The old man named Mashiro began to speak. 

Mashiro: I just want you to think about what you're doing! You can only eat one per lifetime. Do you really want just better teeth?

Young Man: That's not the point. I guess it's a good thing I didn't explain it to you. 

The old man nodded his head as the young man continued to sigh.

Young Man: Now, let's see what other fruits they have. 

...

...

...

'SOLD'

'SOLD'

'SOLD'

'SOLD'

Auctioneer: Our youngest spender has taken his 5th devil fruit with a whopping 450 million berries!

Mashiro: Sir! What are you doing?!

Young Man: I said I'd get them all. 

The crowd is now going restless!

???: How much money does this spoiled rich kid have??!!!! He can't have much more!!! He's already spent over 1 billion berries!

???: I know! His pockets are empty!

Auctioneer: In a twist of events, no matter how much money anyone else decides to put up, this young man continues to outbid them. From his first devil fruit, the Chi Chi fruit, to the now most recent purchase of the Kinzoku Kinzoku Devil Fruit, he has tallied 5 devil fruits. But it makes no sense, why buy so many if he only needs one?!

In the balcony, the 4 leaders of the great families were both surprised and hysterical over the situation. They couldn't stop laughing about a child outbidding grown adults. 

Auctioneer: Good news for everyone! These next five are some of the most expensive devil fruits around!

Everyone: YEAH!

The Young man continued to look at the remainder of them, as 5 had already been set aside, where he will pay the berries and retrieve them. 

Auctioneer: Now! Our sixth devil fruit of the day is this! 

Pointing at a green fruit, it seemed to radiate a green aura. 

Auctioneer: This is the Hosha Hosha Devil fruit and our first Logia class of the night!!!!

The crowd erupted, as they were waiting for the starting bid!!!!

Auctioneer: Radiation of likes this world hasn't seen comes from this fruit. Your entire body is a weapon to destroy anyone near you! The starting bid is 500 million berries!