𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - a bitter dinner

𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗛𝗮𝗹𝘁 I regret taking off my jacket :(Liked by 𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸, 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗺𝗮𝗲 and 97,854 others

Liked by 𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸, 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗺𝗮𝗲 and 97,854 others

𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸 Photo credits 🤨
𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿86 I love churro's too!!
𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗛𝗮𝗹𝘁 they're so good!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿18544 She looks freezing..

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 Oh hello 😮‍💨

𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 Long time no see

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿875 anyone else so confused?!?!

𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 Love it you
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿754 THE SARCASM -
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿101 I know he was saying this like a sarcastic mum or smth 😭

𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗛𝗮𝗹𝘁 wish I was with you ☹️
𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗛𝗮𝗹𝘁 I miss you sm mi amore <3

View More Comments •

———————————————————————————

" Olivia! " I giggled as she shoved her camera in my face trying to take a photo of all the sugar round my lips.

We were strolling through the winter markets in the late frosty evening, occasionally stopping every two stalls to take a sneaky look about at all the sweet baked treats and little diy crafts.

" Aha! " she beamed, finally satisfied with the worst picture of me and my sugar-coated lips.

I shook my head still laughing and quickly wiped it all off, something I should've considered doing before hand.

" Gosh it's so chilly tonight " she shuddered pulling her coat round her shoulders and covering her chest.

" I know! Do you want - " I was just about to suggest heading back home when I suddenly got cut off by a thick, British, male accent.

" Olivia? " he questioned as me and my brown haired friend quickly spun round. I squinted my eyes trying to recognise who he was, or who the panicked boy besides him could be, but no names clicked inside my baffled brain.

" Declan " she spoke sweetly and started walking towards him with open arms, when I suddenly realised who he was. Declan Rice.

I licked my teeth but kept my mouth shut, standing there like an absolute idiot, and a raging one too.
Thoughts of who the other could've been rushed round my mind as I tried to make a resemblance snap somewhere along the lines of this eventful evening.

𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒊𝒔 || mason mount On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara