𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - * fill in *

London. It was dull, sad even, and made me want to curl up in a ball. Snow season was over, and now it was just grey misty skies, torrential rain and late winter frosts, with some sun here and there.

Luckily, I live in the posher part of the city, so my apartment block isn't too old and looks more like a hotel than anything.

Olivia and I made the decision to share an apartment among our other friend Mya, but we rarely see her, so she isn't exactly our 'roomie'.

Olivia's job among the England team payed her and they did a bloody good job of it too. The girl gets more weekly then I do monthly, that's for sure. After receiving the email that she would become their yoga / stretching instructor, she made the bold decision of moving so she could be closer to her work, however I wasn't just going to let her go alone.

As far as I've been told, one or two of the players live in the same block as us, which I wasn't exactly thrilled about.

But, Olivia told me I couldn't complain, and she wasn't wrong, it was the most upper class place I'd ever seen.

Like I said earlier, more of a hotel really. There's a receptionist downstairs round a small glossy white desk, who would check your ID, sign in and out times, key cuts, apartment associates, all those sorts of things, just to check if you actually owned an apartment if she didn't recognise you.

Speaking of, I genuinely think she doesn't like me, cause she ID's me every.single.day. I used to be late to work because of her , and had to leave for work 5 minutes early because she didn't remember me coming in the night before.

Of course this was when I worked as a waiter, but the girl must sleep with one eye open, I swear!

She goes by Mandy when her " acquaintances " are around, but I'm guessing it's short for Amanda seeing as that's what olivia called her.

Our apartment all in all was lush. When you first walked in it was the open area hallway, then when you turned the corner, our living room and dining room area. Then, our kitchen, that had a small window into the sitting room. If you went back out into the hallway, opposite was a longer hallway with 3 bedrooms, each with a en-suite. There was only 1 bathroom that wasn't attached too a bedroom, but none us really cared as we rarely had guests stay over. Everything was themed white, black, and all the shades of sage, including pictures, furniture, even plant pots and books!

The whole house reflected me and Olivia's personality's to a tee.

" Right, I've emptied our dirty washing into the washing machine on a 2 hour wash, giving us enough time to hoover everywhere, wipe down all the sides, dust everything off and clean the bedrooms. So stop your slouching about and actually do something," olivia huffed as a wet cloth flew at my face. I was sat up at the back of the living room on the large-seated window sill, pillows pressed up against my back and a book in hand. " Why do we have to clean RIGHT now? We only got home like two days ago" I groaned.

I had a good point, we had arrived home at around 12pm that afternoon and slept until 7am yesterday morning. Now, it was 6pm the following day, and before you know we will be back asleep again.

" How about YOU clean, I'll make dinner " I suggested knowing full-well there was a easy-make lasagna in the fridge. Olivia stopped what she was doing and her arms flung to her sides, as her eyes sunk onto mine and her eyebrows rose on her forehead.
" So your trying to skive out of cleaning? "
" Whatttt Noooo, " I flipped my hand and started walking backwards into the kitchen. She simply walked out and yelled " Fine " from the bedrooms as the hoover switched on and did its thing.

I smirked to myself as I strolled back through and sat down on the sofa, flicking through Netflix and deciding on an episode of " The Office."
____________________________________

Around an hour later, olivia dusted off her hands and marched through to the sitting room, finding me half asleep with my hand in a bowl of popcorn before snatching it back out my grip and yelling my name to make it clear I was in the wrong, which I quickly realised when I noticed it was half 7 and I still hadn't put on any dinner.

" Come on " she breathed a long sigh and stormed through to the kitchen, throwing the popcorn away and grabbing my jacket from the hallway closet.

" Put it on, we are going out for dinner " my jacket came flying at my face as I yawned and perked up a little.

" We are " I asked, sounding happier than I was supposed too.

" Well we don't really have a choice " she raised her eyebrows and spoke sarcastically before I stumbled up and scouted the apartment for my whitest pair of airforce.

" Hurry up Claude we don't have all night " olivia groaned as I rolled my eyes and mocked her, which made her quickly spin round and shoot an evil look into my eyes.

I quickly shut up, and found my keys to my white Range Rover in a hurry. I knew I would be the one to drive after all my snarky comments, not to mention forgetting to even make dinner in the first place.