≫CHAPTER ONE≪

c h a p t e r o n e

⇥⇥Lindsey's POV

It's Friday.

I woke up and got out of bed only to see that it was time to go to school. I rushed through my closet and picked the cutest outfit I could find. I have too say I do have a variety to choose from not to brag, of course.

Off to school...

I walked to my locker seeing my friend once again blushing hard at Jacob.
I approached her and said, "I see you are focused for once."
"Shut up." she said punching my arm.
"Hey, can't wait for this project."I said.
"When will we start?"she asked looking curious.
"Tomorrow."I answered back.
"I can't believe I get to turn you into a girl!"
I said giving her a motherly hug.
"Yeah you know being a boy sucks." she said sarcastically.
"You know what I meant." I answered her giving a giggle.
"Well, I guess I'll see you after school." she said, not knowing what I had planned for her.

After school....

"Hey,Kat." I stated trying to hide all the girly things behind me.
"What's all this?" Kat asked looking at them like they were torture devices.
"Ok the truth is we are just going to touch up your features a little bit." I said like I was a high tech fashion agent.
"What exactly does that mean?"Kat asked scared for her life.
"I'm going to pluck your eyebrows."I said to her ready to start.
"Oh my gosh, no way." Kat stated.
"This is the first step toward being a true girl." I lectured.
"Ok let's go."she said. Wow she is brave. I pulled out the eyebrow pluckers and put them on her brows.I ripped it quickly.
"Dear god, that hurt!" Kat exclaimed.

The Next Day...

"You know my eyebrows still hurt right." Kat said to me. Oops I thought.
"I'm so excited to make you look the part of a feminine teenager." I said sounding like my mom.
"Ok let's do this." Kat said with her own kind of excitement.

Please vote and comment. You guys keep me going! See you this Monday, lovely individual.

Author's Quickie
Hello people I just want to say that you guys are awesome and hopefully you keep reading Kat's journey.

Updates;
every Friday,Wednesday,&Monday

nextc h a p t e r t w o