FOURTEEN

*Ana's POV*

Tonight is The Brit Awards 2015 and I need a dress so I went shopping with my best friend Demi (Demi Lavato). We went to town and got some new user wear,shoes,dresses and some new make-up stuff. My dress is a brownish-goldish dress with channel earings and black and gold LV high heels with a black and gold channel purse. My hair was down in little locks of curls.

After getting myself ready I got the Boys ready except Harry because I was not suppose to 'see' him. I walked back to my room to spray some of my perfume and to put on my anklet and my moms's neck lace and my shoes. I took my phone out of the charger to check the time and went downstairs.

I was currently in the car with Louis,Liam,Zayn and Niall. "hey guys where's Harry?"I ask. "Simon said his coming with Kendall so they rode in their own car Ana" Louis says in this voice like he was sick when he said Kendall's name so I giggled at him.I look over to where Zayn is and his typing away on his phone like always. "Hey Zayn who do you keep texting all the time?"I ask while smiling at him,

"Uhmm-no one?"he answers in a question tone.

"Uhh-ok" I say. Louis and Niall burst out laughing for what? I don't know. "Hey what you guys laughing at?" Me and Liam ask at the same time. They just keep laughing and me and Liam are sitting here like what the fuck dudes. Zayn started to join and we were all laughing for nothing.

*Harry's POV*

I got out of the shower and dried of my wet hair and got dressed in my new Black jeans, black hemp and a black jacket with goldish-brownish patters in the front with my worn out brown boots. My hair was pushed to the side and backwards. After I got dress I heard heels so I peeked out of my door and there Ana was standing closing Louis door. Damn. She looked so good , so so so good. She had on a dress that showed curves at all the right places. Her hair was perfectly styled. That dress was meant to be on her sexy body. She looks simply amazing. She walked past my room so I went to go sit on my bed and texted Kendall to come over when she's done with everything she has to do.

Me and Kendall drove in our own limo and damn did I want to ride in this car with Ana.

How I would stare at her until she blushes and smile when she notices that I was staring at her. Oh how I would stare at her perfectly, full pink lips and her beautiful hazel brown eyes oh I could look into her eyes the whole day. I would look at her eyes and then my eyes would fall down to her lips and I would kiss her and let's just say that's when the fun would begin.

"Harry? Harry?!" Kendall snaps me out of my dirty thoughts "What?"I snap at her. "Let's get out we here so come one babe"I almost get sick when she calls me babe. We climb out and Kendall grabs my hand but I put my hand in my pocket and walk down the red carpet.(BTW/ I don't know what happens at the awards so I made this shit up).I saw Ana standing alone so I walked up to her and hugged her and gave her a peck on her cheek and wishperd in her ear "you look amazing love" I say and she blushes and a deep chuckle escapes m throat. "Thank You Harry" she says and walks away and there's no doubt that I did not look at her amazing paradise of a body.

What I would do to call her mine...

ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

What do you guys think about Zayn leaving???? :((

Love Zayn Always. LΔYKIE