SIX

As we talked and get to know each other it was their 'bed time' as Simon will call it or must I say Uncle Si...so we went back to their hotel. Thereafter we walked up to an elevator, we all got in and Niall pushes the pent house floor I think but suddenly I feel someone breathing quite to close to my ear I turn to look it was but get stopped by someone grabbing my wrists "don't turn but do meet me on the balcony at 9 please" an all familiar voice says. "OK" I say a bit to loud for Zayn's liking because he growls at me with a playful death glare. As the elevator dings we got out and I walked straight into a beautiful living room with a island dividing the living room and the kitchen. "Hey come here with me" Louis says and pulls me with him as he smirks at me I look to my right and see Liam smirking at me weird I thought. Louis pulled me into a room that looked like a OMFW they have a fucking cinema holy shit! "So what's up with you and Harry?" He asks with a smirk playing on his lips. Curse those lips for being so sexy...wait what? "Uhmm-nothing" I reply truthfully."good" he says and walks up to me so close I could feel his breath on my lips "cause then you'd probably not stop me" he says I was going to ask him what he meant but got interrupted by his lips on mine forcefully but then slowing down to a slow pace. "Hey Louis don't you know where-oh uhmm I'm sorry" I push Louis away as soon as I heard Niall's voice. "Niall wait" I try to say but nothing comes out but his already gone. Damn and I liked him but...

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|uhmmmm...how was six? Love y'all thou :))

*Laykie*