# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Y/n is Laying on her Bed, In Deep Thought.

She Has Been thinking of the Recent Events That Has Been Happening For the Past Months, And she Should Really check on Megumi, She keeps Forgetting the 15 Year Old Boy.

'There was the Royal Capital Invasion,My Mental Health Was Already Okay, Until i Remembered Suguru, Asta Already Knows that i Used to have a Lover, He's The Only one who Knows and Sukuna, Megumi, Tsumiki, And Rebecca, i Have a Bad Feeling something bad is Gonna Happen in the Near Future.' She Thought as she Sighed, And Looked outside the Window, And smiled.

She then Remembered the Day, Suguru Confessed to Her on the Field of Daffodils, As She Had a Sad smile on her face.

'That Day Was so Nostalgic.' She Thought, As she Scoffed.

"Nostalgia is a Bitch." She Stated And Then Stands up, And Went to Go to the Living room.

When She Got there She Saw Everyone Sitting on the Floor As Yami Seems to be Announcing something. As she Listened.

"We Just Got Paid, So No Work Today." Yami Announced, As they Started Cheering, As Y/n Smiled,

'Pay Day,Huh? i Should Visit Megumi and Tsumiki.' Y/n Thought.

As Everybody Decided to Their Own Thing, Y/n Decided to Visit the Two teenagers she's Taking Care of.

"Y/n-chan." Asta Called out, As she turned to Him And Hummed.

"Do you Have any Plans?" Asta Asked.

"Oh, I Do, I'm Sorry I'm Planning to Visit Someone." Y/n Answered, As she Knew Asta Was Going to Ask her out.

"Oh, Okay, I'll See you later." Asta Said, As he Waved at her and Left the Room, He Was Sad that She Declined but she seem to Want to visit someone Special to her.

Well He's Right, She's Not Only Gonna Visit The Two She's Taking care of.

━─━────༺༻────━─━━─━───━───━━━

Y/n is in The woods not so Far Outside Clover Kingdom, Julius Agreed Before she Left the Clover Kingdom Two years Ago, That she can Go Outside the Clover kingdom Whenever She Wants,

She's Wearing Casual Clothes, Consisting of a Black Long sleeves and some Pants, She's Also Wearing Sunglasses, and her Hair Was tied up in a Bun.

She Was Walking to where the Cabin Is Where Megumi And Tsumiki Lives, Megumi has Gotten His Grimoire just a Few Months Ago, Saying it was Summoning Shadow Magic He Can Summon Animals And do more, And Y/n Was very Proud of Him.