eight

"Darling, are you okay?" Tae freezes, but gains himself almost immediantly.

"Hyung! Help!" He yells, confused and not knowing what to do.

You sat there and held your abdomen, it was like a knife kicking your stomach over and over again. Heats can be more painful to some wolves, and yours was top notch pain. 

"What's going on here? What happened, are you hurt Y/N?!" Namjoon runs over, but quickly stops in his tracks, plugging his nose, turning red.

You looked away from embarrassment, tearing up, you must have a horrible stench to you. You felt so bad, you let out a weep. As Namjoon panics, he asks hurriedly,

"Hey bun what's wrong? Am I upsetting you?" He cautiously leans over nervously to pet my ears, I just sob louder.

"I'm so sorry, I probably have a weird smell and I'm having you plug your nose from disgust and I- I- I" You choke on your tears, putting your face in your hands wailing from embarrassment. 

"NO! No, no, hey hey its okay, it does not smell bad. If anything you smell.. amazing Y/N. Like, really good.." Namjoon comes closer almost instantly to comfort me, as he unplugs his nose and takes a breath in, as your scent flows through his body. 

But as soon as euphoria hits Joon, Jin busts through the door, looking around worriedly, spotting me bawling and quickly running over only to stop briefly for a second, just like Namjoon did. But wiggles off his hormones and walks over to hug you. 

"Hey my little hopper, what's the matter? Are food cravings finally getting to you?" He makes a joke, making you laugh.

"Yah! I'm not pregnant!" That word, that exact word. The room fell silent. But Jin was quick to regain himself, checking his posture, and clears his throat. 

"Of course not dear, let's get you some hot choc-"

"But maybe soon babe." The room looks over to the person who was speaking everyones mind, Jung mutha fuckin, Hoseok.

" The room looks over to the person who was speaking everyones mind, Jung mutha fuckin, Hoseok

Sitting across the room near the door, no one heard him come in. He must've sat down when he snuck in. 

I never asked Hobi what his animal was, he seems to wear lots of hoodies and sweatpants so I couldn't tell, maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention when we were doing introductions.

But for now, I was red as a tomato, blushing uncontrollably, I shoved my face into Jin's chest and sat there, hoping to disappear.

"O-Oppa, you can't say that.. I.." You tried to finish your words, but its just too embarrassing to say them.

"You what, bun, say them. Say them for me." He looks at me as his glare darkens cockingly.

"I- Well.. I'm on my heat." I tried to say it as bluntly as possible. But failed as I quickly covered my face.

"You sly fox! Don't make her so much more self-conscious than she probably already is..!"

A fox, ah, I see why he's a little more cockier than the rest, its suits a fox like him. Not bad of course. It's kind of.. relatable. So, you ended up laughing, better than being awkward.

"Oh yeah, well, we'll see foxy." You slid out of Jin's grasp, moving your hips a little more as you made your way to the door, causing Hoseok to stand up.

You tried to seem as confident as possible, and I guess it was working when you slid your fingers across his chest. Letting your scent reach his body in full force, you winked, giggling as you walked out to the kitchen.

Nah, you were freaking out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE OMG ITS BEEN ALMOST WHAT, TWO YEARS SINCE I ACTUALLY WROTE A CHAPTER? I have received such support over the past two years, and to come back with almost 23K reads?! That's insane and cannot thank you guys enough for that, it really boosts my confidence to keep writing, so hopefully more chapters soon. <3 Lovely wishes from your mama, hearts to all <3

720 words 

720 words