18.[Where He Indulges His Angel-Haired Muse,Peaking Her Into NeverLand]

So I updated! Stayed up late typing this. I didn't edit. My eyelids are screaming. So make sure you be like Rae Sremmurd and make it worth my while by voting and commenting!

[Phoebe]

“Oh August hurry.” I kicked my legs, as he told me to hold them in the air, unbuckling his pants.

“Take it easy baybeh.” He chuckled, and I smiled a little looking at him come out of his pants.  “Are you going to use a…you know?” I mumbled looking at him in his briefs. August wearing these Calvin Klein briefs is so fascinating to me. I can’t stop staring at his tush.

“Nah. We don’t use nem’ baybeh, you know this.” He smiled  spreading my legs, climbing between  them, hovering over me.

“Oh baby you’re body is so cold. Are you cold, is the air to low?” I ask touching his back.

“Nah, be quiet.” He said, shushing me, while he leaned down and pecked me gently, over and over again, until he started talking. “Sometimes I just be thinkin’ bout us.”

I looked at his lips, wanting him to shut up and kiss me. “I think about you to baby. All the time, all day.” I said quickly latching my lips back unto his. A part of me was so very nervous, we hadn’t been down this path in a long time, well what felt like a long time.

He pulled away , looking down at me. “You ain’t hea’ me talkin’? Gon start kissin’ me, I was tryna tell you how much I love you.” He smiled.

“I love you too, so much.” I blushed, hearing him say that.

“Promise nobody else gonna hurt you. Aight? Including me.” I jumped a little.

“Including you?” I swear I just melted, into a puddle around him. He knows.

He said nothing else, grazing his thumb over my bruised eye as he lowered his head onto my chest.”Take this off.” He said, making me arch my back, as his fingertips scuff against my skin, while he unfastened the hooks on my bra.

He pulled my brazier down my arms and the goosebumps found their way onto my chest, as my areolas contracted , excited to see him again.

I heard him mumble an audible damn, and I was so intrigued he still found me sexy after all this time. “We missed you.” I purred out, looking into his eyes and he smiled this boyish grin, like he was voracious and he was ecstatic he was about to lose his virginity---again.

“Come here.” He commanded and his fingers surveyed my thighs, taking my kickers down, pulling them past my knees, until they fell onto the floor.

He paused looking at me, nude. I had become his canvas again. “You bare na’” He grinned, so happy.

I looked between my legs, nodding. “I am. I did something about this…jungle, forest, track and field  situation.”