Entrance Examination and Interview

Börja om från början

Hachiman- Matsuo can you kindly pick on what i will wear for today's occasion.

In defeat because even as the masterpiece, he is heavily pondering on what he should wear for this particular day. He can't decide what to wear, despite being an artificially produced genius. Because his entire life had been made up of fucking white nonsense. (An idea came to him when he was cursing frantically through his problem.)

Hachiman- Matsuo are you there? Can you please choose what I will wear for today's event.

Matsuo- (Opening the door seeing the state of his master) why of course Hachiman-sama.

(CTTO NOT MINE)

(CTTO NOT MINE)

Wow

That's all I have to say about it. Such simple clothing can alter a person's appearance. Strangely, I felt like smiling but couldn't (using both of hands and making him face the mirror and smile idiotically).

What a miserable existence I truly am

As Matsuo has finally given him his clothing. He has saw his master moving his hands making his face smile and quickly give ups. (Wryly smiling)

Matsuo- Well, Hachiman-sama, you have all the time in the world to mend that smile of yours when you finally get accepted to the school where you already are, and with your current appearance, you might even be able to find a girlfriend.

Girlfriend? Matsuo's use of strange terms has piqued my interest. I'm familiar with the fundamentals of relationships because I've already read "The ABC's of Love" (Kaguya-sama reference), and I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Internet-Sensei

Hachiman- I hope so as well, but my goals right now is to live as a regular persons identity and not as the Lonely Masterpiece or the Demon of the Fourth.

Matsuo- May blessed you with greatness Hachiman-sama

We exited the mansion after I finished taking care of my belongings and saw a goddamn limo. (Facepalming)

Is this what we really being used as transportation? This is far too extreme for wanting normal person's status. I've digress I shoved it in while opening the limo's door and we taken of for our destination.

(One Hour Time Skip)

We are now here at our destination, while having a glimpse from the window I saw the, Advance Nurturing High School, which is a school established by the Japanese government to nurture the young people who will support the country in the future. It boasts a 100% employment and college entry rate, and with thorough, state-directed teaching methods, it spares no effort in pursuing the nation's desired future. The area of the campus, is about 600,000 square meters. Quite huge What the heck.

I can already see myself living on these grounds and enjoying my peaceful life. (Hiding a small grin from Matsuo)

Snapping sound was heard from the door because of opening and my thoughts was now back to reality