bloody halloween pt.1 (takemichi's kim k ass)

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure you're not homeless..?" Y/n asked, breaking off the silence.

Chifuyu turned to look at her, letting out a small annoyed laugh, "You're not gonna stop asking me that until I say yes, aren't you?"

"So you are?-"

"Yes." Chifuyu smiled irritatedly, giving up as Y/n brought up a hand to pat his back, "Don't worry, someday a nice person would go up to you and give you money that would only last you a day and then you'll die."

"..Thanks." Chifuyu nodded.

"Anyways—!" Y/n brought out a pack of colorful square papers. "Do you want to make origamis?"

The two continued to make origamis, sitting down on the bridge facing each other, "What's that?" Y/n asked nodding to Chifuyu's collection of origamis.

"Uhh.. this is a cat-"

"Looks like a chicken if you ask me."

Huffing, Chifuyu pointed at her collection of origamis. "You've been making frogs for a while now, why don't you make something different?"

Y/n spoke, not averting her eyes away from the new origami she was making. "I'm making something different!"

She then lifted her hand that held her bird origami that she had just finished making and placed it on Chifuyu's head, catching the male off guard. "See?"

"Your hair kinda looks like a birds nest." Y/n added. "Huh? No it doesn't!" Chifuyu argued.

Y/n turned her head to see Baji walking away from Takemichi. "Oh I forgot about them."

Chifuyu grab the paper bird gently and stood up (also grabbing his collection of origamis), Y/n following his actions as they both walked towards Takemichi.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"I see.." Mikey mumbled as he sat on top of the jungle gym. "When we were kids." He lifted his head up to look at the sky. "Me and Baji played on this jungle gym a lot. We fought all the time, but then we'd make up right after.. But this time, he's really out for me..."

Y/n looked down as her eyes narrow, a frown reaching up to her face. "Sorry we couldn't get him back."

"You did nothing wrong, both of you." Mikey said. "Not your faults if Baji doesn't wanna back down. Baji turned against Toman. The fight's tomorrow, Toman's members have gone into battle mode. I've made up my mind."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

It was now nighttime and Mikey had called in every Toman member into a meeting, "The pre-battle meeting for our fight against Valhalla will boy begin!!" Draken announced.

Y/n who stood between Takemichi and Chifuyu watched Mikey walk up to the front, standing as he looked down at all of the members of Toman.

"I'm glad to see you all here today!" Mikey spoke, "Tomorrow, we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain!! Also, Baji has sided with our enemy! We don't go easy on traitors!! That's Toman's policy!!!"