"The Alpha?" Mr. Zhu was taken aback. He furrowed his brows. "How do you know?" Asked he.

"Mum told me...." Replied Zhan.

"How does your mother know? Is he her son, too?' asked Mr. Zhu.

"No!" Zhan raised his head and looked at Mr. Zhu.

"So?"

Zhan lowered his head again.

"She said, he's my Dad's son from an Omega....!" Answered Zhan with a small voice.

"Your father is a cheater?"

"No. I don't think that way. Dad loves Mum. And me. I don't believe he will have another child from another mate..."

Mr. Zhu sighed. He averted his eyes out of the fence while bobbing his head.

"You're right... He's a very good Beta and loyal to his mate...." He mumbled.

"Heh?" Zhan raised his head and looked at the man. "Do you know my Dad?" He asked.As he remember, he never told Mr. Zhu that his father is a Beta. None of his neighbors know that his father was a Beta, too.

Mr. Zhu flinched. He turned to Zhan. Then he laughed awkwardly. He rubbed the back of his head. Zhan still waited for him to answer his question.

"Umm... Zhan.... Let me tell you...." Said Mr. Zhu.

"Do you really know him?" Asked Zhan, feels excited.

"Listen to me first...!" Said Mr. Zhu. He held Zhan's wrist.

"Yibo.... The Alpha...." Mr. Zhu started.

"You know him, too?"  Zhan jolted in joy.

"I do. Not really! But listen to me first!" Mr. Zhu tighten his grip on Zhan's wrist to stop his excitement and the questions.

Feeling pain on his wrist, Zhan cringed and tried to pull his hand but Mr. Zhu didn't let him.

"Xiao Xingchen is my best friend. He's the one who witnessed me marrying Andrea, my wife. But I have to lose her when she just given birth to our child. Our marriage was not blessed by both party of our packs. I'm a wolf, while Andrea is a fox. She died when she tried to escape and save our son. While I also almost lost my life. But I was luckier than Andrea. Someone saved my life and healed me....!"

"So.... Do you know where is your son now?" Asked Zhan when Mr. Zhu paused long enough.

Mr. Zhu glanced at Zhan.

"Yes. And he's been taken care of a good and wealth of a pack leader in this town. I feel relief for that, even I only can watch him from afar  after almost twenty years I lost him..."

"Have you talked to him?"

Mr. Zhu shook his head.

"I know he won't accept me. He will think that I only a crazy man..." Mr. Zhu chuckled.

"But why your past relates to my problem now?" Asked Zhan.

Mr. Zhu stared at Zhan. He smiled faintly.

"Because.... The Alpha you like... Is my son. He's not your brother from another mother...." Said Mr. Zhu.

Zhan got up from his seat. He looked at Mr. Zhu in disbelief.

"You must be kidding me!" He yelled. But some part of his heart jolted in joy knowing that Yibo isn't his half brother.

"Sit down first....!" Said Mr. Zhu, pulling Zhan's hand to sit again.

Zhan sat back on the step. Mr. Zhu stared at him.

"Do you believe when your mother claims Yibo as your father's other son?" Asked Mr. Zhu.

Zhan shook his head.

"So, you better believe me. Because it's the truth....!" Said Mr. Zhu.

"If you're Dad's friend, why can't Mum recognize you?" Asked Zhan, feels strange when his mother didn't recognize the man.

Mr. Zhu smiled.

"I never met her before. She only knew me by my name, but she doesn't know my face. ..." Replied Mr. Zhu.

"Then how did you know my mum?" Asked Zhan.

"I knew her from your parents' wedding photo that your father always carry on his wallet. But, I never take any photos with your father for him to show your mother....!" Explained Mr. Zhu.

"Mm... I see...." Zhan mumbled and bobbed his head.

"Now how?" Asked Mr. Zhu.

"How what?" Asked Zhan.

"Are you going to run after your Alpha? Or just sit here and let your mother believing that hour father has cheated on her?" Asked Mr. Zhu.

"Should I?" Zhan pouted.

"Of course you should! He's my son! He's your mate by fate!' cried Mr. Zhu.

Zhan looked at the old.man.

"Mr. Zhu.... Zhu Chin Wei is your name?" Asked Zhan, out of the topic.

"Ahhh...." Mr. Zhu gasped. He looked away to other directions but Zhan.

"My name is Lee Chin Wei. My wife is Andrea Fang....!" Said Mr. Zhu.

"So, have you named your child back then?" Asked Zhan

Mr. Zhu glanced at Zhan and grinned excitedly.

"Yeh...." He replied.

"What is his name?" Asked Zhan again.

"Lee Chen Lin!" Replied Mr. Zhu.

"Holly cow! Mr. Zhu!" Suddenly Zhan shouted, stattled the old man.

"What??" Mr. Zhu glared at Zhan.

"Forget it. Let him be named as Wang Yibo. It suits him more than the name you given to him...!" Said Zhan.

"What is wrong with Lee Chen Lin? Why doesn't it suit him?" Mr. Zhu scowled.

"He's born as a Wang Yibo. Not Lee Chen Lin...!"

"But I'm his father!"

"Biological father! But the one who nurtures him is Wang Yilong. Come on, Old Man... Accept the fate...!" Said Zhan, patting on Mr. Zhu's back.

"How dare you calling me Old Man??" Retorted Mr. Zhu, slapping Zhan's hand away from bis back.

"Ok. Half old man....," Zhan grinned.

"Xiao Zhan! I'm your future father-in-law law!" Snarled Mr. Zhu.

Zhan only laughed. It's the first time he was able to laugh again after weeks live sullenly. He was happy that finally he found out the truth in an unexpected way from an unexpected person. He always thought that Mr. Zhu was eyeing his mother and plans to make her as his mate. Who knows that he keeps his eyes on him because he was sure that he is his son's fate.

Zhan looked at the sky with glistening eyes. He saw a pair of the eagles in the sky, but they didn't screeching. They only spread their wings freely and make a round move before they flap their wings and fly away. Zhan smiled.

"Bald eagle... So the myth is true, indeed...."