Chapter 21

After having another go at Sandro last night I went back to not talking to him . He put me on a mood again and I couldn't be bothered for his bullshit again.

I was currently getting ready to go out on a shopping date with Kaylee, after getting back in touch with her she recommended herself that we go out. Since we hadn't seen each other in ages.

I stood in front of the mirror caressing my bump that was slightly peaking out of my dress, you couldn't see it from the front but from the side you could. I smiled to myself it was kinda a nice feeling knowing you have something so small inside of you still growing .

"Your dad is being a real asshole right now." I said to my stomach gently rubbing it "tell her , her mom decided not to talk to me." I heard Sandro said walking into the closet, I rolled my eyes with a sigh "she knows I didn't do anything wrong." I defended as he came close to me " neither did I and anything I did do wrong I apologised for ."

"You only see me as a surrogate and not your girlfriend, that's my problem."

"And who said that ?"

"Your dad and-"

"So you choose to believe him and not me ? And that was before I started having feelings for you Mikayla , I wouldn't just hurt you again, I'm not that type of person." He then glanced at my stomach and was about to touch it when I stopped him "what?"

"She doesn't want you to touch her."

He smiled grabbing my arm and gently pushing it away he placed his hand on my belly
Before bending down to whisper "tell your mom to stop being so gullible and that I love her no matter what."

I felt my stomach flutter and I couldn't help but smile as my cheeks went red . I loved it and found it amusing when he spoke . He then kissed my stomach before meaning back up "you look good ." He said pointing at my outfit

"Thanks." I said turning back to the mirror because the longer I stared at him I had the urge to kiss him and I was still annoyed at him . He then went up behind me and placed his hands on my waist I felt his front press against my back as he buried his face into my neck "I want you so badly."

I smiled "well your not having me."

"Your saying you don't want my dick inside
You?"

I felt my lady bits tingle as he breathed on my neck, I need to have self control. But deep down inside what he was saying was true I just didn't want to admit it . 

"Sandro no." I whined  

"I miss you you and you know I do-"

"You've been a dick-"

"And I apologised I don't know what else you want me to do , because I've given you the space you asked for and I can't do it anymore, I can't keep avoiding you because you don't want to talk to me that's being pathetic."

I do get where he's coming from and maybe I did take it a little to far "I'm not using you Mikayla I love you and I want you have this baby with you and yes at the start I did see you as a surrogate but that changed when I fell in love with you."

"Sandro-"

"And yes I'll admit I've been a dick but I've noticed my mistakes and once again I've apologised for it , sp if you really want space I'm going for a business trip for two weeks that'll give you time to clear your mind." I shook my head turning around to face him I looked up at him shaking my head once again , my hands went to both his cheeks "no." I whispered

"Stay your not leaving me again . And your certainly not leaving your daughter-"

"Or son."

"Yeah whatever , and Sandro ." I inhaled a breath "my hormones have been everywhere lately and I've been taking it out on you , and it wasn't my intentions to I promise you I just got upset because if felt like I was being used-"

"I'm not using you I would never hurt you I promise." He said truthfully and I could tell the way he was looking at me , he meant it . 

I stood on my tiptoes wrapping my arms around him and I placed my face his in the crook of his neck he did the same  ."I'm sorry." I whispered in his ear. And his arms just tightened more around my waist.

***

End of chapter

A/N; hey I hope y'all are doing well but what did you guys think of this chapter ?

Is there any mistakes I made that i haven't noticed and if I have let me know .

What's your opinion on Alessandro's father ?