Please!? (Chapter 22)

Start from the beginning

Luckily, Cassidy was still at the basic level of levitation, only with hand movements. She flicked her wrist upward slightly and the group levitated off the floor by a few feet. She turned her hand at an angle so that it was facing towards her and waved her hand in a sweeping motion. The gang was slowly moving towards the portal, Cassidy pulled in three fingers, leaving the index and middle finger pointing outwards. (Like finger guns) She swept them, and the Avengers glows dimmed, leaving Natasha as the only brightly glowing one out of the group. 

Cassidy flicked her wrist, and the Avenger was positioned in front of the portal as if she lay on an invisible bed. Cassidy repeated the same action and soon, all of the Avengers were lined up in front of the portal. She did a sweeping gesture with her hand as if swatting a fly, and each Avenger went through the portal, leaving her as the only person in the room. She turned to Illusion-Loki, who was staring at the procession every few seconds when he turned his gaze from his book. "Are you going to come?" Cassidy questioned.

Illusion-Loki raised an eyebrow, then dispelled the book and straightened. "Sure, I don't see why not." Cassidy smiled at the illusion, before replying; "Then let's get going." And with that Cassidy strode into the portal, and disappeared. Illusion-Loki hesitated for a moment, he glanced around the room for a brief moment before flicking his wrist, sending the table, chairs, and the box of tissue into the original Loki's dimensional pocket. Illusion-Loki waved his hand as he strode to the portal, which he stopped before.

He took a deep breath as he looked around the room one final time before he clicked his fingers and swiftly stepped through the portal. For a moment nothing happened in the bare chamber, then the edges fell away, exposing an abyss of inky blackness. It slowly closed in on the room, until it was gone, leaving an ebony void in its wake. 

3rd person Infirmary P.O.V when Loki arrives

It's been a few hours since the Avengers and Loki had disappeared, Jarvis knew he shouldn't be worrying, even if artificial intelligence could worry, he knew the Avengers were in safe hands, and that they could handle themselves. But he had scanned Loki a few times, and even while unconscious he had startlingly high energy levels. (*Energy levels* is kinda like the technical term for Seidr.) But he wasn't worried about most of the Avengers so to speak, he had done background research on each of their skills and they seemed competent enough to take down Loki a second time if they had to. But it had been a while, 3 hours, 23 minutes and 8 seconds to be exact and while artificial intelligence didn't usually worry, Jarvis was as anxious as one could be. 

He constantly checked the cameras in the infirmary, while hacking other cameras in the city, such as street light cameras, phones, anything that could pinpoint exactly where his master and the group were going to show up. If they did at all, the rational part of his coding responded harshly, which he quickly shoved away to another file and focused on finding the Avengers. An alert showed up in his inbox (I'm sorry I'm awful at writing sciencey stuff) signalling that something had happened in the infirmary. 

He immediately switched to the infirmary tab, from the live video feed he'd been watching of a city in southern Carolina. (I'm Canadian, so I just thought of the first state that came to mind.) At first, it seemed like nothing had changed, but the A.I knew better. He switched on the thermic film he had stocked in his storage drive, which had been developed by his master for no particular reason but it had turned out to be very handy at the moment. The instant he switched it on, the room turned into varying shades of blue's and purples, turned red and orange around the machines. 

He pulled up another tab that showed the room without the thermal addition to what would happen. In the middle of the room that showed the infrared, the room slowly went from blue and purple to orange, yellow and eventually to a bright blazing red. The ordinary camera didn't show anything different though, so he remained focused on the thermal one. The heat grew until it was worryingly large, around a third of the room, still nothing on the regular camera. Jarvis flipped back to the Infrared camera, he scanned the room multiple times, switching to different angles to get a better look at the anomaly, when suddenly the cameras glitched the went black.