Sanctuary *part 4* (chapter 11)

3rd person p.o.v

(Blood, gruesome medical stuff warning)

"This will be a time skip to a few months when my fights with Nebula started," Illusion-Loki informed the group as he paused the video, the group nodded and turned their attention back to the screen, which Illusion-Loki had resumed. Loki was in the same cell as before, but with significantly more scars on his bare chest. Some of the avengers gasped at the state of the Asgardian, while Thor looked murderous.

Loki groaned as he opened his eyes, he felt like his head had been hit with Mjolnir repeatedly. (because once again, it's Jonathan) He felt the cool metal against his wrists, cuffs. great isn't this just amazing. He thought furiously as he pulled against the cuffs, but to, once again, no avail. "I see you're awake, runt," A voice said from his left. (on your left reference? maybe? Maybe not?) He glared at the silhouette before bellowing; "You pathetic worm, let me go, or I swear to the Norns, you will regret this!" (Hehe, Loki episode 4 reference?"

The figure stepped into the light, she was blue, like the other blue woman from before, but different. She was bald, but the most striking thing was her face, which had metal parts all over in different shades of blue and silver. "What happened to her?" Steve asked horrified, Illusion-Loki replied; "She was in the same situation as I was with her, she had to fight her sister, and every time she lost, she would get a part of herself replaced with machinery." Steve paled at the news. The blue woman clutched 2 batons in her hand that crackled with electricity. "Oh, I'm terrified." She said sarcastically as she approached him. Loki closed his eyes in anticipation of a whip, or pain, or something awful, but nothing came except the clicking of metal.

He opened his eyes and looked at the blue woman, who had begun removing the cuffs on his wrists and ankles. "What are you doing?" He rasped out at the cyborg, who replied in a robotic voice; "My father has ordered that we battle each other, the one who loses shall have pieces of their flesh replaced with machinery." Loki blanched at the news but didn't struggle when she removed the cuffs, causing him to crumple to the floor, seeing as he wasn't used to standing that much since he was cuffed to a wall all the time. The blue woman walked past him, to the door, after a few seconds she turned to him and ordered; "Stand up, runt."

After a few moments, Loki was on his feet, be it rather painfully and swaying slightly, but on his feet nonetheless. The cyborg did a hand motion that clearly said *follow me, and don't step out of line or I will kill you*. Loki stepped out behind her and started following her out the door. He looked at the dark hallway with almost child-like attentiveness, it had been a while since he'd left his cell. She dragged him to a door, smaller than the throne room door that he saw before, but still huge compared to a regular door, miniature compared to the pillars Asgard. His thoughts drifted to Asgard and memories of the gardens, training courts, small pranks he and Thor would play on people, who used to laugh instead of a scowl.

He must have smiled since Nebula turned to look and him and spoke up; "Wherever you think you are, that's a memory, that's it. There's no going back there, so don't think you can go back, there's no escape from here." Loki turned to look at the cyborg and glared at her. Nebula grabbed the door handles and pulled them apart, revealing a large circular room, with a roaring crowd of chitauri in the stands. A large balcony was on top, with a now-familiar space grape sitting on a throne. Loki stared at the chitauri, wondering what in the 9 realms was he doing, maybe he entered the wrong room. He turned to look at the cyborg, who was walking beside him, her face impassive as she walked parallel to him.

he whispered to her under his breath; "What are we doing here, wouldn't we fight each other in a separate arena?" She replied; "Usually for the first few fights, father likes to watch them, he usually brings together a group of chitauri, but never this big." Nebula stopped moving abruptly and kneeled in front of Thanos, but Loki remained standing. 2 Chitauri guards started approaching the Asgardian, but Thanos waved his hand and the chitauri stepped back, Loki heard him say something to Maw; "If we make him kneel now, we will lose the satisfaction of watching him do it willingly." Those words sent shivers down Loki's spine, but he stayed standing.