7. Phone Call💙

Start from the beginning

(guest room 2)

She freshen up, took out her laptop and sat on her bed to call someone. 

Nandini: Hello Shan...

Shan: hello babe...

They were a group of seven but yet everyone had one person in the group whom they were very close to. Shanaya was the same person for Nandini. Nandini and she used to tell each other each and everything. Yess, the whole group also used to do the same but not minute details of their day. Similarly Aarohi and Navya were more close, while the 3 boys were close to each of the girls. But as it's said a girl needs someone to call her as her "best friend". That was the same thing with Nandini, Shanaya and Aarohi, Navya... But as I said there was no jealousy or any types of games between them. Nandini called Shanaya mostly everyday in late evening or at night, just to talk with her. 

Nandini: What's up???

Shanaya: Nothing much tu bata... How was your college???

Nandini: Nothing interesting yaar.... we practiced for the competition... I, Maddy and Arya fought a bit more... And about Navya I think she will tell me what's going on with her in a day or two...

Shanaya: hmm... And???

Nandini: And what... um.. AND YESSS I FUCKING HATE ABHIII.... I really hate himmm...

Shanaya (chuckled): Ab kya hua?? what did he do now?? 

Nandini: You do remember my recent prank on him right???

Shanaya (laughed): Obvio yaar I and aaru still can't get over that pic hahahahah..... So what he did a revenge prank???

Nandini: If it was a stupid prank I wouldn't have been this pissed Shan... U know what he did he paired me up with that monster......

Shanaya: What?? How can he pair you up with Manik??? And for What???

Nandini: First of all he is not Manik because Manik means gem and he is a monster and secondly what happened is that we have to give an introductory performance... So we were told to sent one person from each band so from Fab5 he came and from MANAS i did... and then ABhi said that I and that Monster will be performing together..... huhhhh I sooo hate Abhi right now...

Shanaya: hahahaahahha.... wow I m soo proud of Abhi right now....

Nandini (whined): Shan yaarrr not you tooo......

Shanaya: achaa ohkk baba... so now that you have to perform what have you two decided....

Nandini: Ohh crap... humne toh baat bhi nahi ki iske bare main...

Shanaya: So talk with him and finish this out peacefully..... Ohk Nandu???

Nandini: hmm ohkk... chalo then I will talk with you later right now I have to deal with that monster....

They hung up. She went to her kitchen, made herself a cup of filter coffee and went and sat in her balcony. She stared at the night sky. She took out her phone and was about to call someone when her phone rang.

On the other hand Manik went to his house and called someone...

Someone: Haan bol...

Manik: Get me that Nandini's number....

Someone: Desperate much Manik....

Manik: Cabirrrrr

Cabir: Fine fine I will arrange it... You owe me one...

Manik: Haan I know chal ab send me the number....

Cabir: Yaar Manik tu ek ladki ke number ke liye itna desperate kabse ho gyaa....