-8-

A/N: ( ~ )means a mini time skip, like a very small one. you will see that symbol in this chapter and probably more to follow

"uh can we start with... the use and ingredients to the Draught of Peace potion?" I say quietly as I flip through the pages of my book. This was going to be a dreadful 2 hours.

"Sure, okay... which ingredients are powdered?" He asks, avoiding direct eye contact

"Uhmm.. unicorn horn and moonstone?

"Yes but you are forgetting one" his tone indicating disappointment, wouldn't be the first time he's spoken to me that way.

"I...uhh" I struggle to think of the last one.

"C'mon y/n, you got this. Think" He says in a sweet tone, making eye contact with me

woah.

I couldn't speak

"I'll give you a hint y/n, its from an animal that pricks you if provoked" he said with a slight smile.

"OH porcupine quill!"

"Correct! good job, next what is the use of...."

~time skip~

"OH MY GOSH Y/N ITS IN YOUR BOOK!!" Ron yells out of frustration.

I stand up out of my chair, just over this stupid tutoring session

"I'M SO FUCKING SORRY THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST INGREDIENT IN A STRENGTHING SOLUTION!"

"WE'VE BEEN ON THIS QUESTION FOR 25 MINUTES, ITS PAINFUL TO WATCH Y/N!!"

"YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE WEASLEY, I'M FUCKING DONE. I'M LEAVING." I yell in utter frustration and exhaustion. He's such an asshole.

"FINE BY ME L/N, GOOD LUCK FINDING A NEW TUTOR."

a new tutor?

you know what fine, I can stand him anyways.

"FUCK. YOU. WEASLEY" I scream as I shut the dorm door, and speed walk back to my dorm, just completely done for today.

I am pretty sure the whole common room heard our fight, because all eye stared at me, like they were blistering my skin. Or maybe it's because I'm angrily stomping my way through the room.

either way, I'm done with today.

I get back to my dorm, and sit on my bed.

I'm so sleep deprived.

~time skip to the next potions class~ 

I dread going to potions today. Especially after what went done in Ron's dorm yesterday. 

prick.

I walk into the classroom and Ron's already sitting down, staring at his book like it's the most important thing in the world.

I walk over and sit down

let the class begin.

~

"Alright students, today we will be reviewing the Draught of Peace potion, now who can tell me an ingredient in this potion?"

oh the flashbacks to when before Ron blew up at me. At least I know this one.

I raise my hand

"Yes, Miss L/N"

"Powdered unicorn hair sir"

"yes very good, seems like your tutoring has paid off"

oh wouldn't you like to know.

Ron has his eyes dead set on Snape...or the person behind Snape?

Wait, Hermione?

Oh my god.

Ron is staring straight at Hermione.

Oh this is too good.

word count: 495