"Are you okay MC? You don't seem like the type to say stuffs like that,"

"Like I said, I just lost my cool," I pause, "well not really okay I guess since something did happen before that after all,"

"Want to tell me about it?"

"I'm sorry Simeon but I'll tell you and the others tomorrow,"

"No worries, I'll wait for your story then," he smiles.

"You know, I have a question,"

"Oh? Ask away then,"

"What's with the top hat? I never saw you wear one before so why now?" It was funny, I guess. Simeon is dressed in a dark teal checkered coat, with matching pants and vest and a black shirt underneath the vest. A black top hat with a teal ribbon sits on top of his head. A blue black ombre mask covers his face. A teal flower brooch is attached to the lapel of his coat and connects to his breast pocket with a golden chain. Two gold cross brooches are pinned to the collar of his shirt.

"Oh this? I just thought I could give it a try and I think it didn't come off as too bad, right?"

"No, it does suit you in a way," I admit.

"Well, I'm glad," he laughs. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Asmo leaning against Solomon, laughing and another glass in his hand. Guess Solomon really can't say no to Asmo.

"Simeon! MC!" The both of us turn to see Luke rushing toward us, a scared guilty look on his face.

"What's wrong Luke?" Simeon lets go of me as the both of us wait for his explanation.

"I- I made a mistake! What am I supposed to do?" He asks hurriedly.

"A mistake? What did you do Luke? What happened?" I ask him.

"I- I was helping Barbatos to serve the drinks and I gave one to Kegan! It was demonus but I thought it would be fine since Simeon always drinks it but- but-"

"Oh dear, alright let's move away from the dance floor first. Luke, how about you bring us to where Kegan is?"

"O- okay!" We followed him as he rushes towards wherever it is he left Kegan. Soon we reached him and Kegan was leaning against the wall with one hand looking like he's about to faint any second.

"What's wrong with him?" I hurried to his side.

"I guess it's not really surprising that you don't know MC but you see, Kegan here can't handle any sort of alcoholic drink and since demonus is one well, you can see what's happening to him," Simeon explains.

"You're telling me he's like this because he's lightweight?"

"No, lightweight is another different term. Kegan is the type of person who can't have a glass of it without immediately passing out, actually I find it surprisig that he hasn't passed out yet,"

"Now's not the time for that Simeon!" Luke cries out.

"Wait, how do you know about this?" I question him.

"Oh, I made the mistake of offering him demonus once when you weren't around at the Purgatory Hall and well, you could guess how that ended," he shrugs.

"I can't believe you're like this," I sigh as I sling one of his arms over my shoulder.

"You're going to bring him back to our room?" Simeon raises one eyebrow at me.

"Uh yeah?"

"Can you do it? I'm not doubting you, just that are you sure you could carry him if he suddenly passes out?"