Scarlett's kiss cuts me off. This time, with more passion, fiercer, trying to prove that I am wrong. She holds my face and the back of my neck so you won't pull out now. Her persistent is what makes me slowly fall deep down into her void. I am sinking deeper into her lips, hooking on it as she sucks and bites and brushes my lips. Regardless of how hard I try to keep your eyes open now, it will be a futile attempt. She is like a witch casting a love spell with her lips that lock with mine perfectly.

A subtle smirk formed at the edge of her mouth. She whispers against my lips, "if you don't take me down, I will."

Before I can comprehend her last word, she has shoved me up against the wall. I have to move up for her thigh to make its way in between my legs. Her fingers wrap around my wrists and pin them above my head so she can take full control of my body. The surprise displayed on my face makes her mouth twists into a mischievous smile. She brings her body closer and closer until it eventually presses on my body. The distance between us vanishes. She might even felt the butterflies flapping their wings in my stomach and the racing heart in my chest at this point.

"How does that feel, darling?" She whispers while eyeing my lips and back up to my eyes again. Her emphasis on the word "darling" echoes in my mind. The pet name causes me to drop my guard and surrender to her love.

"I-" she swallows my words with an open-mouthed kiss. Her tongue takes things to another level when it brushes along my lips. They part involuntarily under her warm breath. She presses harder against me then kisses me softer, leaving me wanting more every time I think she is going to stop. With every kiss, she steals my breath and gives it back to me again. Heat is slowly stirring up in my body. The kisses weaken my knees until I have to cling onto her body for support.

As soon as she releases my hands, I cup her face so I can pull her closer and savor the taste of her mouth. Without any warning, she carries me up by my hips. I jump and hold on to her body like how my lips are hanging on to hers. She eventually stops kissing me and throws me on her bed. I try to sit up and reach her but as she crawls closer, I know I have to lean back down so she can slaughter me.

She brings her face to my neck, tracing down to my neckline as she takes a deep inhale. She teases, "baby, you smell so nice today."

"Hmm, fuck," I purr.

"Be patient, baby" she says slyly. I don't know when and how her hands have traveled to my tights and started to rip them down my legs. She does it slowly yet sensually like she is challenging my patience. After dumping my tights onto the ground, she glides her fingertips along my inner thighs. My body writhes uncontrollably, can't wait any longer for her attack. When her hand reaches my panties underneath my mini dress, she trails the outer lining of my pussy delicately and moves in circles. Her teasing sends tingles throughout my body, making me wet and staining my panties.

Looking at how I am all down for her now, she put her hand on the rim of my underwear. When I thought she is going to serve the main course of the feast, she stops touching me. I get up and see her smirking while sitting on my lap, hands up like she is surrendering.

"Please," I beg, "fuck."

"But you're not my girlfriend. Say you wanna be my girlfriend. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" She asks in a mock innocent tone, leaving me no choice but to nod aggressively. Not only do I want to be fucked, but I also do want to be her girlfriend.

"I can't hear you, darling," she says with a low voice in my ear, "can you speak up?"

"Yes, please, Scarlett. I love you," I finally give in and confess my love for her. But the relief is overpowered by the impatience for her next action so I beg once more, "please, fuck me."

"Oh, I will," she says proudly, "since you're my girlfriend now, I'll fuck you till you only have my name on your mind."

She bites her lower lip and pushes me down onto her bed. Her hand pulls my panties down mercilessly. She leans in closer and rests her lips on the crook of my neck while her fingertips stroke and touch the outer edges of my pussy. She slowly maneuvers her hand towards my clit and runs her finger over the clitoris, tracing it in circular motion lightly. One of her hands links with my left, bringing it to the side of my head while the other is diligently working down there.

As my breath grows heavier, she increases the intensity rhythmically and starts to rub her finger back and forth. My vagina is throbbing from all the stimulation I receive, cumming more and more as she arouses me. Getting excited by her touch, I twist my trembling body underneath her and hum in pleasure. My hand squeezes her hand tight to send her cues that she is treating me right.

A jolt of electricity is sent to my whole body when her fingers slip into me. The rest of her hand is still caressing and massaging the clit while her fingers move steadily in and out of me. Her entering elicit a call of her name coming out from my mouth, but it was quickly silenced by her mouth.

"There're lots of people out there, but your sound when you call my name can only be heard by me, baby girl," she says before covering my mouth with her kiss again when she senses that a moan is coming up.

Even though I'm not allowed to, my muffled cry is getting more and more fervent as the intensity and the tempo of her thrust grow stronger and faster. The fact that I'm breathing into her mouth excites me more. My hand is clawing on her back when her lips suppress my voice while the other hand that is under her arrest tightens its grasp.

When she curls her fingers in me and hits the sensitive spot, my hips arch and my clutch around her fingers tighten. She takes the hint and hits that spot a few more times. Involuntarily, my head turns back with my eyes closed each time she satisfies me. I can feel that she grins every time she sees me shuddering in pleasure as my legs entangled with hers are restless.

As I move towards orgasm, I'm getting breathless. My hips jut forward and thrust onto Scarlett's body as my muscles tense up. She keeps up with my pace when the convulsion rate of my pussy is increasing. Every spot that works for me, her fingers never miss. My cum is dripping unstoppable out of my vagina, immersing her finger in my sweet juice. When I reach my peak, she finally releases my mouth to hear me scream her name one last time. My walls enveloping her fingers tighten. I have my head tilted back, eyes turned white, and my hips arch. A strong gush of liquid squirting out of my vagina, soaking her fingers that have done a wonderful job at pleasing me.

Once my pelvic floor muscle relaxes, she withdraws her fingers in me. Sexily and voluptuously while locking her eyes at me, she licks and sucks them clean. When she is done, I snuggle into her arm to embrace her warm hug. She plants a deep kiss on my forehead. A victorious smile forms on her face as she looks deeply into my eyes. Giddiness of being in love and overjoy taking over my head, I can't help but giggle and announce, "I won. I got the best girl in town."

"No," she denies, "I got the best girl in town."

"You still have no idea how many people will fight me when they know that you are mine now, huh?" I turn my head up to face her.

"I'll protect you. If somebody dares to touch you, I'm gonna kill them," threatens Scarlett. She holds me tighter and strokes my back.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry I didn't admit it earlier," I whispers.

"I'm sorry for making you feel insecure," she buries her head into my hair and whispers, "I love you too."

"I wish time could stop right now so I could stay with her eternally, but unfortunately, there's a party going on outside. The people may be having a game of searching their party host right now if we don't get out now, Scarly," I joke. I untangle myself from her arms and get up to find my scattered clothing and dress up.

"Well, in that case," she gets up and moves to my side, "may I take your hand, m'lady?" She bows and extends her hand to me. I chuckle and take her hand. We walk towards the door that opens to infinite possibilities now I have her in my hand.