Grades and Whine -Ch. 5

Mulai dari awal

Princess immediately growled at him, taking his movement as a threat.

"Wait..." He said softly. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he stood next to me, still grasping my wrist. I did not respond, my gaze was still fixed forward and my chin was raised. I just pulled my hand.

I tried to move forward again, but he wouldn't let me. With one hand he took my waist and pinned me on the wall, his hand firmly held my waist, while he placed his other hand on the wall next to my head. My dogs barked loudly at him, ready to attack. Turning my head quickly in Lukes and Princess' direction, I ordered,

"Halt! Sitzen." They obeyed.

Severus didn't even realize that seconds ago he was about to be attacked. He still kept looking at me. His face dangerously close to mine. His breath smelled like... Firewhisky? He looked deeply into my eyes. His gaze burned mine. My breath hitched at the back of my throat and my body... Fuck, my body was betraying my mind. It was feeling things that It shouldn't, not after what happened yesterday. I tried to move, but it only caused him to hold me even more.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He softly said.

"I'm not interested in hearing your silly apologies, sir." I said calmly, trying to free myself.

"Stop." He ordered.

"Stop what?" I spat.

"Stop moving like a fish in a net."

"No, let me go. Now." I demanded.

"No." He stated.

I was starting to get a little pissed. With all my force I pushed him away from me. Befor I could start walking, he grabbed my throat and pinned me on the wall for a second time.

Fuck, his hand around my throat felt so fucking good. This caused a moan to escape my mouth. A barely audible moan.

Shit.

"Did you just..." I cut him off.

"No." I quickly responded.

"I'm sure I heard you perfectly." He stated.

"Think what you want, professor." I replied while moving his hand away from my throat. I started to walk again. His hands grabbed my arms gently, turning me around to face him. I winced and shoved his hand from my bruised arm. He gave me a worried look.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I believe that is none of your concern, sir." I spat. He lifted his hand to my shoulder and pulled my sweater down till my bruises were revealed. Sadness and regret took over his face.

"I really am sorry, y/n." He said looking to the floor. I just let out a big sigh.

He stroked over the bruises, taking his time with each one. The contact of his hand against my skin made my pussy melt. That caused goose bumps to break out on me. I slightly closed my eyes savoring this instant.

"I think someone is enjoying having their professor caress their arm. Naughty are we?" He said in a mischievous tone.

"You wish." I sassed. His face was serious by now.

"Don't. Lie. To. Me. Y/n." He slowly spoke. I smirked.

"Wow, you know my name!" I sarcastically said. "See ya at breakfast, 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟." I said while I pulled my sleeve up my shoulder and walked away, leaving him behind.

"Luke. Princess." I called for my dogs. In no time they were walking beside me.

I arrived at the kitchen, said good morning to Lulla and both of us started to make breakfast. We talked about many things in the process, she asked why I did not come down to eat yesterday and I told her what had happened. She was pissed at Severus.

Severus came down 20 minutes later. We ate in silence.

After eating, I washed the dishes, Severus went to the library and Lulla went outside to the garden.

When I finished, I made my way to the library for todays lessons. I knocked.

"Enter."

I entered quietly and made my way to the same chair I sat in yesterday.

"Take a seat." He politely said. I obeyed.

(2 hours later.)

"Geez, can't we just give it a rest?" I asked.

"Of course." He simply said.

"Thanks." I was surprised because today he is trying his best to not explode and be mean. I got up from the chair and decided to read a random book. I made my way towards a bookshelf, I saw that a books spine had no tittle, so I took it out and opened it. The book tittle said 'Kama Sutra'.

"Kama Sutra? Whats a Kama Sutra?" I innocently mumbled.

"My my, I was right. You are a naughty girl." He said with a smirk, causing me to jump at his sudden closeness.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, do not act like you do not know about the 'Kama Sutra'." He said.

"I'm not acting. I really do not know."

"Why don't you find out for yourself." He said while he pointed towards the book in my hands. I looked back at him and squinted my eyes.

I opened the book and started reading.

"For Merlins beard!" I loudly said shutting the book and shoving it back in the shelf. My face tomato red.

A deep laughter filled the library. It was like music to my ears. I have never heard him laugh. Geez, I would love to make him laugh more often. I would love even more to hear that laugh till the very end of my days. Those thoughts vanished as I kept hearing him laugh at me for realizing what the Kama Sutra book is about.

"It's not funny!" I said slightly pissed. He laughed even harder. I groaned in annoyance.

"I'm..." *Laugh* "Sorry..." *Laugh* "It's..." *Laugh* " Just..."

"Just shut the fuck up." I said extremely pissed. In a blink, his face turned serious.

"I see you have a a very filthy mouth there, y/l/n." He said in a low dangerous voice. I gulped. He stepped forward and stood infront of me.

"Tell me... What else can that filthy mouth of yours do?" He asked seductively. His eyes looking deeply into mine. I licked my lips and courageously, I leaned slowly towards his ear and whispered,

"Why don't you find out... 𝑆𝑖𝑟?"

𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑...