14

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV FELIX

I thanked the alliances for their work, cooperation and understanding. I made sure they were rewarded. ''Your highness! She has waken up!'' Arnell yelled while coming into the room. I excused myself quickly and ran with Arnell towards our bedroom.

Arnell opened the doors as I slowed down. I walked straight to the bed. She was laying there with her eyes open. ''Let's give them some time.'' my mother-in-law said as she made everyone else leave the room.

''Darling, how are you feeling?'' I asked as I held her hand. ''I'm fine love. I just have a headache because of the medicine.'' she said and smiled at me. ''YAH! YOU COULD'VE DIED! You shouldn't be laughing.'' I said loudly, clearly upset. ''I could've but I didn't so I'm allowed to laugh.'' she replied. ''I was really worried.'' I said and looked her in the eyes. ''I'm sorry.'' she said. I shook my head and kissed her forehead.

''Are the alliances still there? I should thank them.'' she said after a moment of silence. She tried to get up but I stopped her. ''I already thanked them. You just need to rest.'' I said. ''But it's just a cut on my arm. It's not like I'm badly injured.'' she said and scoffed. ''You weren't waking up for two days because of that cut. You had lost a lot of blood.'' I said. She sighed. ''Do you think it'll be a scar?'' she asked as she looked at the bandage she had wrapped around her arm. ''It might become one but you'd still be beautiful.'' I said and kissed her hand. ''As if that's what I'm worried about. You're already married to me.'' she said. I smiled and nodded.

POV Y/N

''At least there's peace for now.'' you said and looked outside. Felix nodded. ''I'll confirm the new alliances tomorrow.'' he said. ''We got more alliances?'' you asked while being surprised. ''Some who were with Alaric were threatend by him so they had to go against us.'' he explained. ''But what did the king say of this?'' you asked. ''Alaric's dad deeply apologized and said that Alaric will be punished.'' Felix replied. ''So his dad didn't even know about all this at first?'' you asked confused. ''He was out of the kingdom for business for a week or so, he heard about it on his way back but it was already too late then.'' he said.

''Luckily we can leave that behind now and peaceful enjoy our lives.'' you said and held Felix's hand. He smiled at you so you smiled back.

-----[o]-----