12

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N

''How could you do this to me?'' you asked Alaric as he made you watch his soldiers kill yours. ''You monster!'' you yelled. ''How could you betray an ally like that?'' you asked. ''Me betraying?! You betrayed me first Y/n.'' he said. ''You married another prince instead of me. We had a promise about it and you broke that promise. You must be punished.'' he evilly said. ''Then punish me and not my soldiers. They have nothing to do with this.'' you said.

Alaric spoke about his next few steps but you weren't listening. You were trying to cut yourself loose with a small knife you had. You've been suspicious of him this whole time. He had been acting differently so you always were prepared.

''And then we shall be together forever.'' Alaric said as he came closer to you. He held your chin up with his finger. ''You'll be all mine.'' he said and looked into your eyes. ''Not until I die.'' you said as you stabbed him in his leg. He dropped onto the floor in pain. You qucikly dropped the rope and ran out of the building.

You ran and some of your soldiers noticed you. They came up to go and escorted you further back so that you would be safe. That moment you saw Felix on a horse, coming towards you. ''Where were you? I was so worried.'' Felix said. ''Darling, now is not the time. We need to defend our kingdom.'' you said. ''Alliances are on the way. They'll be more of us than of them. They might have to admit defeat.'' Felix said.

You picked up a sword of a dead soldier. ''I suppose until then we need to keep them off our grounds.'' you said. ''Y/n, no that's way too dangerous for you.'' he said. ''Felix, you don't know eveything about me yet.'' you said and left him there. You were going to defend Orenell. 

-----[o]-----