hai new bestie

At high school in and i have no friends so i walked around just a little bit, as i have my headphones i started to hum to my self, as i entered to go to my locker as i was changing my shoes. after i was done i decided to go on the roof top as i thought it was peaceful up there when i went to find spot to sit then I heard some commotion on my other side as I was about to check it out then I noticed a girl with dark hair being harassed by five garyu girls aka the mean girls as I was about to step in one girl with teal-blue hair looked at me and stopped me "I wouldn't bother if I was you" she said in the coldest tone as I looked at her in confusion "well who's gonna help her?" I asked as i took off my headphones,  "If you intervene don't say I didn't warn you" she said as I sighed and went anyways. 

as I was kinda shaking cause I was not good at defending other people as I slowly walked up to them they turned around they looked me up and down "can we help you?" the leader said in a sarcastic but rude tone as I stood there in thought as the dark hair girl was shocked but confused at the same time. as I gathered up my courage to speak up then one was like "so, your just gonna stand there?" as I finally asked "why are you pestering her?" I said in a soft spoken tone as the leader looked disgusted "are you questioning on what we do?, just as you know we do whatever we want, so bye bye" she said wave flapping her hand for me to leave.

Then one of them was like "oh shit it's Aoi" she said as she was coming close to our area as the Builes quickly left as the student council came to check on us "hey are you two alright" she said in a rough tone as me and the other girl were kinda frightened by her as we nodded "hm-" she said as she when to check the rooftop more and she leaves, I turned around to ask if she was ok as she shyly nodded "i-i don't know who you are b-but thank you" she said "oh, my name is y/n l/n" I said "I'm hourda peresu" she said. before I could ask her to be friends the bell rung and we headed to our classes as I was walking I saw the blued hair girl again as some guy was talking to his friend on how he wanted to see her in sexy cosplay as they were reminiscing she came up to them "how about you say that in my face!" she demanded as to two guys were scared "u-um we were only joking" one guy said as her eyes darken "that's what they all say"she said as she walked off pushing one guy as she went as I watched everything go down I went to class too.

After class I wanted to get to know Hourda as I put a note in the locker to meet me at the cherry tree, I put it there I wanted to meet her up under the cherry tree were I mostly spend the rest of my free time there, later she went to her locker as she got the note she was confused as she thought some one was gonna confess to her as she was disliked from her peers she went anyways, as I was waiting for her she showed up as she was confused and disappointed "y-y/n why do want to meet here?, is this a prank?" She asked "j-just hear me out" I started "there is a secret cove under the tree that no one else knows about" as I stated she looked at me with investment as she wanted to hear more "follow me" I said as we both headed there as she looked so amazed she looked at me " are you sure we're even allowed to be behind here?" she asked " it's fine no one else found out but you're the only person I told" I assured her " if you look at the bright side you won't have to deal with the bullies no more for a little while" as she looked secpetble at me " true...... i-i guess it will be alright" she said " was is there anything else you wanted to talk about?" asked Hourda " I was wondering if you wanted to be friends" I asked shyly as Hourda looked suprised "o-oh no one is ever offered to be my friend... until now" she said " well I really want to get to know you Hourda" I said to her as we exchange numbers.

As we went into the Cove we made ourselves comfortable in it we asked each other what we like what we dislike and if they want to explore the school clubs see what they think about them our bonding was slowly building but we were getting there of course friendships don't happen overnight or anyting but all I know is there was just something about her that everyone was missing out on she was pretty sweet to me we were starting to get back to class.