"Can't you just tell me everything?" Harry had been wanting to ask her this for a while. "You know everything, why not just tell us?"

"I wish I could," Mya said. "I wish I could tell you everything, Harry. But I can't. If I did... the bad things that will happen, could only get worse. Have you ever heard of the butterfly effect?"

"No," Harry shook his head.

"It's something we learn about in muggle school. It basically means that everything happens for a reason because it's meant to happen that way. But if you removed one thing, go a different route to class even, eat something different, it could affect the whole timeline," Mya explained.

"But you're here," Harry pointed out. "Haven't things already been affected?"

"Maybe," Mya shrugged. "But there are things you have to go through, and if I just tell you everything, it won't be as impactful. Plus, I'm trying to save those things for more important stuff."

"What's more important than this?" Harry asked. "What can be more important than defeating Voldemort?"

"Saving lives," Mya gave him a look as his face dropped a bit. "Look, we can talk about this more later. But you need to go now, or you will never get to talk to Sirius."

"Alright," Harry sighed before walking out of the common room.

Mya left a little while after him as she heard loud noises coming from somewhere in the castle. Walking out of the common room, she saw more fireworks going off, and even a niffler running past her as she walked down the stairs. 

She knew that located over by Umbridge's office, there was a portable swamp that the twins had placed there. It was going to be interesting to try and get to class over it, but she would probably always smile passing over it because she would think of Fred. 

Walking down the grand staircase, she pushed her way through the gathering crowd to see Fred and George standing at the bottom, Umbridge pointing her finger at them with a crazed look in her eyes.

"I know it was you two," Umbridge had dropped all her fake niceties. "You two have caused enough trouble on the school. I think it's time for a proper punishment."

Filch came pushing through the students a piece of paper held like the scene with baby Simba in the Lion King. "I got it, Headmistress! I got it! Oh, now we can really punish them. Oh, yes, oh yes, I've been waiting to bring the whips out on them for years."

There had never been so much glee in the caretaker's eyes before.

Fred and George didn't show any fear at all, rather, amusement was written across both of their faces. 

"You know, Fred, I think our time has come to an end with academics," George looked over at his twin.

"George, I've been thinking the same thing," Fred grinned. "Accio brooms."

"Your cornered," Umbridge's eyes twitched. "We got you surrounded, there is no escaping this boys."

It was true, the Inquisitorial squad was sanding all around them. 

What they didn't account for was the large banging and fast whizzing of their brooms which had been chained up in Umbridge's office for most of the year. They flew into the boy's hands before they mounted them.

"Come see our shop, Weasley Wizard Wheezes, located in Number 93 Diagon Alley," George told the crowd of students. "A special discount will be given to any students who promise to you our products against Umbridge."

Fred looked up at Peeves. "Give her hell of us, Peeves."

And the poltergeist, who had never cared to listen to any student ever, took off his bell hat before bowing in respect for the twins.