Birthday spruise

"Spence? I'm home, pumpkin. Where are you?" Aaron calls out as he fights the heart and happy birthday balloons through the door before shutting it. "In here, Aaron!" Spence calls back, and Aaron knows that voice.

That's Spencer's sweet voice. That's the voice Spencer uses when he's riled up and begging Aaron as sweet as he can to hurry up and give him what he needs. Aaron sets the balloons aside and places his keys on the table before he walks back to the bedroom and stops in his tracks as he sees what Spencer has done.

Earlier that day

Aaron was helping David out, and Spencer was stressing the fuck out. He had been since yesterday when he knew he'd have to come up with something to get Aaron out of their place so he could get ready for tonight. Now Aaron was with David doing god knows what and Spencer was stressing the fuck out. He felt ready to throw up the dinner he and Aaron had eaten before Aaron had been called to help with something.

He didn't know what he was thinking trying something like this. He'd never done this before, all he'd done is make a mess of his face with the dark eyeliner and lipstick. He pouted in the mirror, not knowing what to do, until his phone sitting near him gave him an idea. He sent JJ a text message reading SOS and he only had to wait about half an hour before she was standing in the bedroom and looking around for the emergency.

"What was the SOS for?" She asked. "I need your help!" He said, his voice dangerously close to a whine. JJ walked over and looked at him and the things he had sitting out on the dresser. "What exactly are you trying to do, Spence?" She asked, a hint of a smile on her perfectly lined and painted red lips. "I... I have... a surprise for Aaron tonight. Since it's his birthday l... I just... I wanna look-" his last words were mumbled and JJ leaned forward. "What was that?" She asked. Spencer sighed, "I want to look pretty! I want to look... soft and... and like I belong in what I'm wearing tonight." "Ok then to start of with what are you wearing tonight?" JJ asked.

Spencer moved to the bed and pulled back the top blanket. He'd covered up the outfit so his heart would calm the fuck down and so he could focus on himself and not be freaking out about what he was about to surprise his boyfriend with. JJ looked down at the clothing that included a very short, pale pink skirt and a pink g-string to wear beneath it. Spencer blushed at the plug he'd forgotten he would be wearing, but JJ didn't comment on it.

"This is beautiful, Spence . Aaron is going to love it. Alright, I can help you. Why don't you go shower and calm down, alright? I'm gonna go grab some things and I'll be right back." Spencer nodded and went to do as she said, stripping in the bathroom and going through his entire hair, body, and face routine until he was shiny and soft and smooth all over. Not a trace of hair anywhere. When he walked back out, he saw JJ waiting for him with much more supplies than Spencer had thought she'd be coming back with.

"Ready?" She asked. Spencer nodded and sat on the bed, clutching the towel around his waist nervously as JJ stepped in front of him. "Alright, let's start with your hair. How were you planning on having it em you could gel it or just I could try and" She started to speak. "I don't know? I didn't really think about anything past the makeup, honestly." Spencer replied. "You trust me to make it look good?" She asked. Spencer nodded again. "Do what you want, JJ, I just really... want to look pretty." He said.

JJ kissed his forehead, "You're already the prettiest thing Aaron has ever seen, but I'll do what you want." She said. She picked up a hair brush and started working through his hair. Spencer tried not to move around to much. Next, JJ picked up a pencil and a tiny brush and started shaping his eyebrows. "You have the best eyebrows. I'm almost jealous of them." She said. Spencer chuckled a little and sat still as she continued. "The colour you chose for your lips is great, but you need the professional stuff. This isn't going to smudge or disappear after just a few kisses. This will last you all night no matter what you get up to." She said with a wink. Spencer's face turned hot at what she was implying. He parted his lips though and JJ began to line them before applying the lipstick. He felt it drying on his lips and touched them softly, amazed to see that none had transferred to his fingers. "I'll let you keep this bottle for future use, and if you want, I can teach you how to do your makeup so you don't stress so much about it. Sound good?" Reid nodded, "I'd really appreciate that." He said. JJ smiled down at him, "Close your eyes." She said. Reid did and he felt her moving a duller pencil across his lids. He felt a soft brush after and made a questioning noise. "Just a little eyeshadow. This is gonna make those hazel eyes really pop." She said. Reid nodded and let her work on him, hoping whatever Rossi had Aaron doing was gonna ran just a little longer than the Reid asked.