Experimental

first one of the weekend!! Hope you enjoy

"You dirty slut." The older spat between clenched teeth. The fluffy brown haired man laying on the bed beneath him groaned, his eyes rolling back in their sockets. "You like it when I've got you all tied up don't you?" Hotch grinned a devilish smile and pushed his knee closer to Reid's groin, forcing more friction between them.

Saturday night was their experimental night, tonight's selection? Bondage. Reid had been practically begging Hotch for months, Hotch was scared to do it at first. The thought of binding his boyfriend was horrifying, but now as he looked down at the younger man, his hands tied up above his head, legs stretched out and ankles tied to the corner of the bed posts, with a gag in his mouth. He had different thoughts about it. Hotch was kneeled on the bed, one knee against Reid's tight package, every shift causing the Reid to groan in ecstasy. "Look at me." Hotch ordered, Reid's hazel puppy dog eyes snapped to attention. "I'm going to untie your hands and feet but you better not fucking move until I tell you." Reid simply stared and panted.

"Are you listening to me?" Hotch lurched forward and grabbed Reid's jaw tightly. Reid quickly nodded, Hotch was good at this, very good. "Good." The black haired man stared down and gently grasped Reid's thin neck. "God I can't wait to have you choking on my dick, would you like that?" Reid nodded a yes and quietly whimpered the best he could around the gag to ensure Hotch understood how much he wanted that. "Of course you would you fucking dirty slut." Hotch started undoing the knots on Reid's ankles, his thumbs rubbing over the red marks left on the pale flesh. Reid took this opportunity to stretch a little, his legs moving around a little to work out any soreness that might've set in. Hotch then moved to the ties on Reid's wrists. He crouched over the younger man, his nipples just above Reid's mouth.

God Reid wanted to just lean up a few more inches and taste Hotch's sweet skin but the damn gag was preventing him. As soon as the ties were removed, Reid's hands flew down to Hotch's sides and rubbed his hands across his back. "Spencer?" Hotch sat up and pushed Reid's hands off. "I told you not to move." A few moments of silence, Reid's heart was pounding, Hotch was so damn sexy when he did this. Controlling and demanding, he loved this side of his boyfriend.

"Flip over." Hotch ordered. The brown haired quickly moved to his stomach, his erection rubbing against the comforter giving him the friction he wanted, no, needed. Carefully he humped the bed hoping Hotch wouldn't quite notice. "No, no, no Spence." Hotch said now tying his ankles back to the bed posts. He grabbed the younger man's waist and pulled him up to his knees. "Now Spencer," Hotch said keeping hold of his waist, his fingers digging deep. "You're going to be punished for this." He pushed Reid down, his face smashed against the bed. Nimbly Hotch's fingers worked the ties into knots around Reid's wrists behind his back. "Now that's a pretty sight." Hotch said getting off the bed and looking at Reid from afar. "That tight little ass up in the air for me." Reid heard a jingling of metal coming from a corner of the room. His eyes quickly darted around searching for what the noise was.

Slap Reid lurched forward as much as he could. A hand came and smoothed the soreness, he assumed it was Hotch's belt, they had done this before but now that he was tied up it was more exciting. More arousing. Two more sharp slaps came down across his ass, Reid groaned again. Now all he wanted more than anything was for Hotch to fuck his sore ass. Three more smacks of the belt and Hotch was done, he panted from the exertion. Slowly he climbed up on the bed and kneeled behind Reid's reddened ass. "Mm Spence, you've got the prettiest ass of them all." Hotch murmured placing kisses across his skin. Reid smiled as much as he could and leaned back against Hotch, begging for him to touch him. "Patience Pumpkin," Hotch realized his mistake. "I mean uh, wait you dirty-um-uh, just hold on you hoe."

"That's the best you've got?" Reid thought to himself with a muffled chuckle. "Shut up." Hotch quietly chuckled too. Reid's chuckled soon turned to moans as Hotch pressed two fingers to his tight asshole. Slowly they slipped past the first ring of muscle and Reid groaned an animalistic like growl. "You like that don't you." Hotch quickly pumped in and out, his left hand reaching around and slowly feeling it's way across Reid's length. He entered another finger to stretch out Reid. Reid was mewling like a kitten, each strangled noise escaping with much effort. He panted and squeezed his eyes tightly each time Hotch slammed his fingers back in. Hotch matched rhythms for his fingers to enter just as he pumped Reid's cock. "I think you can handle my cock, can't you my little slut?" Hotch lined himself up, slowly he pressed the head against Reid.

The younger almost passed out in pleasure. Slowly Hotch filled him to the hilt and almost even slower he pulled out again. This was agony and ecstasy mixed together in a wonderful cocktail for Reid. He felt lightheaded and fuzzy inside, he craved more. Hotch quickened his pace and snapped his hips. His left hand reached around again to pump Reid's cock. With all the teasing from earlier Hotch knew that the younger man probably wouldn't last long. He reached down and removed the gag from Reid's mouth needing to hear his sweet voice. "Oh my fucking god Aaron. Holy fuck." Reid's words spilled out quickly, his moans sounding like a chorus. "Deeper. God you've got to fuck me deeper." Reid's knuckles were white from clenching his fists so tightly. Hotch delivered to his boyfriends requests, adjusting his position to push deeper. "Oh my-fuck-I'm going to cum Aaron. Fuck I'm going to cum." This only encouraged the older man more. The two of them came in an intense orgasm that washed over them. Like a wave carrying them out to sea, tossing them around in the currents, and then spitting them back out on the shore in a tangled mess of arms and legs. "Oh my god." Hotch said once he was able to speak again, his vocal cords felt restrained and raspy. He quickly untied Reid and flipped the young dr over. "Thank you Aaron." Reid said kissing Aaron's neck. "I think I enjoyed it more than you." "I'm not sure that's possible." Reid said with a chuckle. "You hoe." He winked. "Dear God." Hotch groaned.