Hannah Baker: It's ok, mom.

Andy Baker: No, it's not ok. You're back, we just got you back.

Hannah Baker: I can handle him.

Hannah draws out her Miadao Sword.

Ra's al Ghul: But I won't be the one who'll put you back in your grave.

The 2 masked assassins who were standing next to Ra's al Ghul step forward in front of Hannah as they slowly start removing their hoods, followed by their mask. Hannah couldn't believe who these assassins were, and neither could the rest as their eyes widen. They were shocked, they couldn't believe their eyes. They couldn't believe that the assassins were...

Clay Jensen: Justin?

Jessica Davis: Bryce?

It was Justin Foley & Bryce Walker.

Hannah Baker: You brought them back?

Ra's al Ghul: Indeed we did. We brought them back and I personally trained them myself.

Hannah Baker: Why?

Ra's al Ghul: Who better to put you back in your grave than the 2 people who were heavily responsible for you suicide. Number 1 and Number 12.

Clay Jensen: Justin, snap out of it!

Talia goes up to Clay and punches him in the gut.

Talia al Ghul: Not this time.

Jessica Davis: Justin! Justin!

Justin wasn't responding. He had anger in his eye as does Bryce. Justin draws out a double bladed sword while Bryce draws out 2 Miaodao Swords. The others start begging for Justin to snap out of it while Zach tries his luck with Bryce.

Zach Dempsey: Bryce! Bryce! Listen, you don't have to do this!

Ani Achola: Bryce, you're Bryce Walker! Remember who you 2 are!

Hannah now puts up her Miaodao Sword and takes her stance.

Jessica Davis: Hannah, please don't hurt them.

Hannah Baker: I'll try not to.

Hannah puts her guard up as Justin & Bryce both surround her. Bryce was the first to strike as Hannah blocks it with her sword. Justin strikes next as Hannah dodges it. The 3 of them engage in a 2 on 1 dual as the other helplessly just watch. Justin was able to get a cut on Hannah's left arm as she puts her right hand on the cut to cover the wound.

Alex Standall: Hannah!

Alex tries to get up but the assassin behind him prevents him from checking on Hannah.

Hannah Baker: I'm okay.

Hannah tries to fend off Bryce & Justin, but Bryce was able to give a cut to Hannah's right leg as she falls to the ground as she also drops her sword.

Olivia Baker: HANNAH!.

Everyone tries to get up but once again the assassins prevent them. Meanwhile outside, assassins are guarding the outside of the subway station. Batman and the rest of the gang arrive as they sneak into Amusement Mile. One by one, they were able to take down the assassins. Once they finished with the assassins, they start strategizing.

Batman: We need to secure the hostages first. Once we do, one of you will lead them to safety. I'll take care of Ra's, you all handle the rest.