𝐶ℎ𝑝. 6: 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙮

Start from the beginning

"What do you think happened to this guy?" Sam asked, looking over the newspaper.

"That's what we're gonna find out." Dean stated as he put the box of fake IDs in the back.

"Let's go." Dean said, all of us simultaneously opened our doors and shut them making our way inside the hospital.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Morgue 144

"Hey." Dean greeted the guy at the front desk.

"Can I help you?" The guy asked us.

"Yeah. We're the med students." Dean told him.

"Sorry?" The guy asked, eyeing me every now and than. I crossed my arms, clearly uncomfortable. Dean stood in front of me, blocking the guys view.

"Oh, Dr. Fliglavitch didn't tell you? Yeah, we talked on the phone. We're from Ohio state. He's supposed to show us the shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper." Dean said, trying to convince this guy.

"Well, I'm sorry. He's at lunch." The guy informed us.

"Oh. Well, he said, uh-oh, well, you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind showing us the body, do you?" Dean asked.

"Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him, if you want." The guy said.

"An hour? Ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus. Yeah. This paper's half out grade, so if you don't mind helping us out?" Dean tried again.

"Look, man-no." The guy refused.
Dean let out a chuckle,
"I'm gonna hit him in his face, I swear." He quietly told us, gritting his teeth. Sam stood in front of the desk while Dean and I were behind him, Sam took out his wallet but I grabbed his arm, stopping him from giving any money to this guy.

"No, we're not giving our hard earned money to this guy." I told Sam. I stood in front of Sam and Dean, placing my hands on the desk.

"Listen, you've been eyeing me since I got here which I don't like and pal, this pussy is drier than a desert for you. So, you're gonna let us see the shoemaker corpse or I'm gonna bash your fucking head into this desk. Repeatedly." I threatened.
The guy gulped, shakily nodding his head as he stood up.

"Follow me." He told us, walking around us. I went to follow but Sam held me back.

"Dude—what's wrong with you?" Sam asked, stupefied.

"Nothing. This is me when the kids aren't around." I told him.

"You can't just threatened people." Sam argued.

"I can when they're making me uncomfortable. Be glad I didn't knock him out besides it worked, he's showing us the body." I counter, walking pass Sam. I can faintly hear Dean proudly say, "That's my girl."

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Now showing us shoemaker's body.

"The newspaper said his daughter found him. She said his eyes were bleeding." Sam stated.

"More than that. They're practically liquified." The guy told him.

"Any sign of a struggle?, maybe somebody did it to him?" Dean asked.

"Nope.  Besides the daughter, he was all alone." The guy informed us.

"What's official cause of death?" I asked.

"Doc's not sure. He's thinking massive stroke, maybe an aneurysm. Something burst up in there, that's for sure." The guy said.