16

The next day it had been pouring rain all day. I heard a knock at my window and I went to it. To find a winged man staring back at me.

 "Keigo" "Hey baby, you miss me?" He gave me a playful wink as he stepped off the railing on my balcony

"Keigo"
"Hey baby, you miss me?" He gave me a playful wink as he stepped off the railing on my balcony.
"You'll catch a cold in the rain soaking wet like this come inside. Take a hot shower!"

He gave me a smirk as I pulled him in wrapping a towel around him to dry off.
"I'll start the water for you" as I turned to the bathroom he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. Kissing me as if he hasn't seen me in months.
"Shower with me" he whispered

"I can wash your back if you'd like?"
"I was thinking more then just that"

His kiss lingered on my body as we moved our way down to my bathroom. As we stumbled in I turned the water on waiting for it to heat up he laid me on the heated tile floor as he tore our clothes off of us.

His warm tongue glided down my body as he bit my thigh. Leaving me quite the mark he continued to tease my body without making contact with my core.

My breathing was heavy as his hot mouth continued to leave a trail of warm saliva along my soft pale skin.
"Keigo."
He shivered at his name being moaned. He bit his lower lip and pulled up looking at me.

"I'm going to devour you." He growled as his head plunged into my core. I pulled on his hair as he continued his rough tongue kissing my pussy. With every flick I pulled at his dirty blonde hair that had knotted around my fingers. Muffled moans and running water could be heard in my bathroom.

Someone had started knocking at the front door. Unable to hear the continuous knocks and the phone calls our bathtime continued.

He pulled up from me and placed a finger in my mouth. "Taste good baby?" He said as I sucked on his finger.
"If you can suck like that, I have something you can use."

I placed his length in my warm mouth as I bobbed up and down. His moans growing as he held my head with his hand.
"That's right baby. That's so good." He praised

His grip on my head tightened as he forced my throat down him. I felt him twitch inside of my mouth as his hot seed coated my throat. "Ahh Ahh Ahh" he moaned as he held my head down taking all his cum in my mouth.

He let out a sigh as he pulled from my mouth. He pulled me up to him and held me to his bare chest. "Let's wash up baby bird" he smiled.

Our shower was so sensual. Our bodies pressing on one another as we wash our bodies. He pulled my chin to look up into those gorgeous golden brown eyes. "You know, you do something to me kid. I can't figure out what it is about you. Let's go out tonight?"
"I'll go anywhere with you"
"You trust me now?" He laughed
"With my life." I pulled my arms up to my chest cupping my hands together under my chin.

"Let's get dressed"

As we stepped out of the bathroom I had walked over to my clothes to pick out something to wear. "Where are we going? What should I wear?"
"Anything you wear looks amazing."
I rolled my eyes at the cop out of a answer and pulled my black ripped jeans grabbed a black crop and a black and purple flannel.
"You know it's still raining"
"I'll grab a jacket too"

I checked my phone to see multiple calls.

Kiri🪨 17 missed calls

Kiri🪨: hey it's important