12

That afternoon I headed into work. I let out a decently loud yawn as I entered mine and Shotos office.
"Wow! You stay up late last night?" He glanced up at me from his desk.
"Sort of." I blushed as I thought back to the amazing night I had with Keigo.
"Oh that's right, you had a date. Did he stay the night?" His brow raised as he made eye contact with me.
"Yeah he did." My blush deepened.

"I take it that's a good sigh right?" He was eyeing the purple marks left from the night.
"It definitely is a good sigh."

I had gone to get dressed and take care of some more of my things going on. Filing paper work I had been missing because I'm to lazy.

When we got called on a issue Shoto had nudged me to grab my attention.

We had rushed over to the scene, there was a villain destroying the street he was on. Holding a hostage he yelled his demands claiming this is what the people want.
The hero's are a scam and they are just leading us all like cattle. His quirk was a form of rage stored up to cause him to turn it into physical abilities as in speed or strength.

His body started to grow as he tried to crush the hostage in his grasp. They yelled in agony as his body become glowing and green.

"Shoto frozen him." I yelled over

As Shoto froze him in his place Hawks came from the sky and pulled the person free just in time.
"We had this under control." Shotos tone was harsh.
"I figured I moved faster if I didn't they could have been frozen too" Hawks gave off a playful smile as he winked at me and put the hostage down.

"We didn't need your help."
"It's okay Shoto relax. He was looking out on what's best for the person. And they're okay so it's a job well done don't worry." I tried to defuse the situation but it wasn't working.

"Tell me how is it that he continues to follow you around at every corner? You keeping tabs on us on her?"
"SHOTO! That's enough! Let's go!" I grew impatient with him I couldn't stand his issue.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled
"Tch you'll of course take his side. You're blinded by how handsome he is."

"You're the one who pushed me to date and give him a chance what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing he needs to stop showing up randomly, we where working and he doesn't need to interfere with us."

"You sound jealous and you need to relax. We're heading back to the agency so you can fucking chill. I'll partner up with someone else"

Shoto stormed off as we entered the building, he must have reached to a floor I wasn't allowed on which is Endeavors floors.

I sat at my desk awhile and received a text message.

                      Hawk's : hey there kid, I didn't mean to upset your friend. I just saw a opening figured I'd help out."

           Me: I don't know what's gotten into him but don't worry about it. I'm not angry.

I finished up my shift without Shoto. I hadn't seen him since we had gotten back. Maybe I should text him. I don't want him to be angry.

Me:Hey, I know you might still be mad but idw you to be.
Sho🧊🔥:I'm not mad.
Me:then come see me!
Sho🧊🔥:I'll be down in five.

Well that's a good sign I guess.

Shoto came into our office out of his hero outfit. "You look nice"
"Thanks, put this on" He handed my a bag.
"What is it?"
"Put it on."

I went to changed into the bag, I unzipped it to reveal a long black dress with a slit on the left leg. It was low in the front. This dress is beautiful and a little sexy but why?

I came out and his jaw dropped to the floor.
"You look amazing." His eyes sparkled as he watched me come closer to him.

"What's this all about?" "This is to apologize for being a jerk earlier

"This is to apologize for being a jerk earlier. We're going to that big glasshouse restaurant in the center of town."
"Sho, is this a date?" Physically could see that I had gotten worried.
"Well I wasn't planning on it being a date."
"What is this about then?"
"It's a Endeavor event I have to attend."
"You son of a bitch! You're using me as your plus one!"
He let out a laugh and smiled at me "yeah I sure am. plus this way both Hawks and Bakugo will see you on a "date" with me"
"You're a train wreck! I hate you!" I laughed

"So does that mean you won't come with me"
"No you idiot you could have just told me to start with."
"What's the fun in that? Making you nervous was better"

I take it back teaching him to be more normal and have better people skills was a terrible plan. Old Shoto would have never. This ass made a whole fool out of me for his own amusement and to torment other seeing me beside him and to be honest it's toxic. His trauma is definitely showing but I agreed so here we are. I broke him out of his shell and created a new monster. One who thinks his jokes are funny but he does them with such serious faces.

He's lucky I love him. He's been by my side since UA even though I was with Bakugo. Shoto and I had always been close I was one of the first to break him out of that shell he stayed in.

 Shoto and I had always been close I was one of the first to break him out of that shell he stayed in