forty nine

I woke up this morning. I feel a lot less stressed than i did yesterday. Knowing what i'm going to do really takes the pressure off me. Anyway, i got up, went for a shower and got changed. I put a nike track suit on with some airforces. I put my hair up in a bun before putting the hood on my hoodie up. I made sure i got everything before going downstairs and getting some breakfast. I returned to my room maybe 20 minutes later to find janine awake sitting on the bed.

"hey. Look, can we talk now?"
I gulped and hesitated before responding

"y-yeah, i guess"

"i'm really sorry about how everything went down with us. I shouldn't have ended things the way i did, especially when. My timing was really bad. I should never have done that on a night out and that was stupid of me, i also should have never kissed Ellie when we were together. I was just jealous that you were with Leah and i wasn't thinking straight. Nothing i say will truly make up for the way i treated you but i know it was wrong of me. I'm sorry jess"

"okay"

"okay?"

"i'm sorry janine, i don't know what else to say, i really don't"

"i get that completely. Look if you don't want to forgive me, don't. Just know i'm sorry"

"i don't want to have bad blood but i don't think we should be friends. Not right now, not after everything. I'm better now and i don't want anything to happen"

"that's fine with me. I understand that. Are you still with leah?"
I smiled upon hearing leahs name

"yeah, we are still together. Guessing you and ellie are too?"

"yep, still together"
I looked at the time and realised i had to leave

"i need to get going"

"oh yeah, okay. Bye, see you soon. Maybe?"

"maybe"

"hey, wait. Do you know if you're going to stay or leave yet?"

"yeah, yeah i do"

"can i know?"

"no. Not even keira or leah know. You will find out when it's announced"

"okay well i'll maybe see you soon then. Back in Manchester?"

"maybe, bye janine"
I said before i grabbed my bags and left the room. I said bye to everyone before heading to the airport and boarding the plane. I'm going to London to spend a few days with leah, i'm going to talk to Gareth and Jonas and tell them what my decision is.

******

It's been 8 hours and i'm now in leahs house cuddled in her arms.

"i missed you so much lee"

"new nickname? i like it! I missed you too babe"

"yeah, i'm getting bored of calling you leah, you have a boring name"

"says you! your name is jessica. I only have jess as a nickname and everyone calls you that!"

"you call me kid"

"so does everyone"

"guess you will need to think of something then blondie"

"how are you coming up with all of these?"

"i don't know. Just am"

"okay, shorty"

"no. I'm not short, you're just tall, like really tall"

"you're short"

"shut up"

"i love you too jessie"