Ktv|When he chooses his bestfrnd over his wife

Start from the beginning

------------------------------------------------------------

"Can't you just leave me alone?!?" The blonde haired male screamed in frustration. "But I just came to see you.. don't I have the rights to see my own husband?!?" She asked to the scary male with a pout. "No! And now go away I've work to finish--" His sentence got cuts off by a voice "like always.."

Author's pov

Standing infront of a luxury mansion, Y/n ran inside to meet her bestfriend

Standing infront of a luxury mansion, Y/n ran inside to meet her bestfriend. She stood infront of his working room, she heard yells from inside. Before she could think anything, she slapped herself and went inside.

"Like always.." Y/n said while entering into the room and saw her bestfriend and his wife. "Y/nieeeee!!" He yells again but in happiness this time and showed off his widest smile to her.

 "Y/nieeeee!!" He yells again but in happiness this time and showed off his widest smile to her

His mood literally changed in a second after saw his bestfriend as he went to her. "What made you come here Y/n?" He asked while handing a glass of water to her. "Why can't I just visit my bestfriend whenever I want to..." She made a fake sad face as Taehyung replies "Nono! You can visit here whenever you want to.." He said with a loving smile. "Haha I know.. I have something to discuss with you but let's go to your office first ok?" She confesses before gulping down the glass of water.

"Okay then let's go!" He said and made his way towards outside, leaving the girls alone. Without wanting to leave in a awkward way Y/n decided to speak, "Eh- Hey Mia eonnie! Hope your doing well.. I have an important work now so let's talk later" She fake smiles and stormed out of the room too as Mia just glares at her . "Sh!t that was so awkward.." She mumbles and ran to join her bestfriend.

"Tae let's eat somewhere I'm hungry.." Y/n mumbles as Taehyung stopped the car infront of a café ASAP. "Didn't I told you not to skip breakfasts.." The blonde male glares at her and got out of the car. "As if you never skip your meals.." She rolled her eyes and both went inside the Cafe.