Smack down live episode #1: Lacey Evans and the "Nasty"Baszler.

Summary: Lacey Evans and Shayna Baszler are teaming up together for the first time but, will they be able to get along despite their obvious differences. 

Opening Startup: *Mandy Rose and Zelina Vega are having a tag team match against Doudrop and Liv Morgan.*

Tom Phillips on Commentary- So far Mandy Rose and Zelina Vega have gelled well as a team but are Doudrop and Liv Morgan able to get upper hand.

*Liv tags in Doudrop*

Byron Saxton on Commentary- They may have a plan in the works as Doudrop gets tagged in and, oh!

Corey Graves on Commentary- Cannon ball delivered to Mandy Rose in the corner. Mandy now tagging in Zelina.

*Crowd starts cheering. Bayley runs out into the arena while Lacey Evans chases after her.*

Tom Phillips- Wait, Hold up a minute. What's this? Here we have Bayley running to the ring with Lacey Evans running behind her with a shoe in hand.

*Bayley slides under the ring.*

Corey Graves- That chase didn't last long. Bayley now hiding underneath the ring. Referee having no other option but to stop the match to see what's goin' on.

*Referee calls for the bell. Doudrop, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose and Zelina Vega stay in the ring.*

Byron Saxton- Lacey Evans walking towards our side of the ring and now looking to see if Bayley's gonna emerge from the other side.

Tom Phillips - And now look at this. We've got some more company in the form of female police officers it looks like.

Corey Graves- What's going on now? Why do we have cops out here?

*One of the female officers reaches under the ring and pulls Bayley out. Bayley looks at them bewildered. Chief female Officer pulls out a megaphone.*

Female Chief Officer- BAYLEY! You are under arrest under the authority of Women's Locker Room Police Force!

*Crowd cheers as Bayley is stood on to her feet and handcuffed.*

Bayley- Oh that is just sad even for the likes of you! Yeah I'm pretty sure Ms.Military over there set this all up! Great plan Lacey! Great plan!

*Bayley is lead up the entrance ramp.*

Crowd: Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye.

*Bayley is escorted out of the arena while Lacey Evans stands in the center of the ring.*

Crowd: Lacey Evans! Clap clap clap clap clap! Lacey Evans! Clap clap clap clap clap!

Corey Graves- Wow that was...interesting.

Tom Phillips - Well just to give you a quick recap. As Liv Morgan whips Mandy Rose into the turnbuckle Doudrop gets the tag hitting Rose with a cannonball in the corner. Zelina tags in, only to get interrupted by Bayley being chased by Lacey Evans.

Byron Saxton- Bayley manages to slide under the ring as a temporary escape from Lacey in the time being.

Corey Graves- It was only a matter of time until a group of female officers calling themselves the Women's Locker Room Police Force arrived to pull Bayley out from under the ring and take her into custody for reasons unknown at this time.

Byron Saxton- Another thing to point out is that Bayley seemed to claim that Lacey Evans was behind the Police Force. Could that be true?

Tom Phillips - It could be considering Lacey's military background. Speaking of which, Evans is set for another tag team matchup later on tonight with Shayna Baszler. They take on Eva Marie and Carmella next.